IGNORED

new products at arcadeshopper.com

arcadeshopper

I probably should know this, but does CIB (Complete In Box) mean everything that originally came in the box but used, or unused and still in the original box (i.e. New Old Stock)?
Yes if it is shrink wrapped I'll note that in the description otherwise it's not sealed

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

If i had a PEB and didn't already have TIPI on the sidecar, that would be a pretty awesome deal.

You the man Greg!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Looks like your store is in some kind of infinite loop--you can get to the page that shows the various systems you support, but then it goes into permanent hourglass mode.

Cool that's likely your end though may be due to a blocker? Working fine here.. phone or pc?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I've never run my TI with a dust cover on.  I would not mind having one, but one of the reasons for the FG99 is to cut down on cartridge port wear and tear, so it would have to work with the cartridge inserted.  I'd probably have use a Dremel on mine as I always keep the joystick, PS/2 keyboard and F18A plugged in.  I imagine others would want a cutout as well for the side port connector.  I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of the actual product.

3 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

coming soon clear dust covers 

122000947_350777519492276_8261881824821891080_n.jpg

What material?  I this like the covers of old?  I definitely need something for my TI on the entertainment stand.  We have a LOT of dust in this house, which I am pretty certain is due to the litter box and that we do not have an electrostatic filter anymore.

Just now, Omega-TI said:

There is also a guy on Ebay selling new black leatherette looking dust covers.  I cannot say I'm impressed with the lettering though.

Same.  I have seen those.  I just looked at the two old-school leather covers I have.  One has no cut-outs for any connections, while the other has only a cut-out for power and cassette and the side-port but lacks video.  I would like to see a new leather cover with cutouts for all of the ports and nice lettering.  Heck, even without.

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

Yup,  I'd like a hard cover that only goes down no more than 1/4 of an inch on the sides.    A cover like that would not interfere with any connectors, even the ones I've added... and it could still be used with a speech synthesizer or TIPI plugged into the side.  If it also made allowances for a cartridge it would be perfect.

I have one of the brown ones like you, but it's fairly worthless because I have to unplug the TIPI just to use it.

CASE.thumb.JPG.85d3f371a23321c1d57c66906f5d8308.JPG

What material?  I this like the covers of old?  I definitely need something for my TI on the entertainment stand.  We have a LOT of dust in this house, which I am pretty certain is due to the litter box and that we do not have an electrostatic filter anymore.
Acrylic made by the same guy making Atari and other covers probably will end up being his us dist

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...