IGNORED

new products at arcadeshopper.com

arcadeshopper

Nope no resolution to the qi missing the signal

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

It's probably just as well. I have no time to enjoy the hobby any more.

Three more consoles to test, recap, repair as needed PLUS to FDCs to get mod'd before they go back in the wild.

Bob's FDC chips arrived today (from my last order with you) - order turn time is a lot faster now. Thank you - I appreciate it. :grin:

post-48993-0-48458600-1531350250_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

TIPI PEB now in stock! we are building them first, then stocking..so no pre-orders :) also the sidecar version is now the same, no preorders

https://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/?page_id=11#!/TIPI-Raspberry-PI-interface-board-*Peripheral-Expansion-Box-REQUIRED*/p/112613135/category=28815024

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, my FAVORITE CARTRIDGE is now available at ArcadeShopper by simply clicking << HERE >>

I might have to make a better video on this, but the video on his website shows how easy it is to use. In fact with the Tursi's modified loader and Fred Kaal's new EDIT40 or EDIT80 it's just plain bloody awesome.

One of my favorite things about this cartridge is the level of personal customization you can achieve with it.

<< THIS LINK >> will take you to a couple of screen shots of how mine is currently setup now.

If you get one, let me know. Heck, if more than a couple of us have them, we could start a 4A/DOS thread and pack it with goodies. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...