IGNORED

The Official AtariAge 2016 Secret Santa Thread

Grig

The list is growing and that is just great. For anyone on the fence regarding this, take my word for it it is a wonderful thing. I have been involved with the Secret Santa quite a few times over the years and it just adds something special to your holiday season. I will be putting my SS package under the tree as I usually do and opening it with the other presents on Christmas day :) What I look forward to even more is the reaction from the person I sent a SS package to :)

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 6

Holy Cow! I have been so wrapped up in life that I almost missed this, count me in. I will try to get my PM with info in tonight. To anyone on the fence; I have had a ton of fun putting these packages together and the gifts I have received have always been great. It's almost like any random AA member knows what I would like better than my own family.

• Like 7

Holy Cow! I have been so wrapped up in life that I almost missed this, count me in. I will try to get my PM with info in tonight. To anyone on the fence; I have had a ton of fun putting these packages together and the gifts I have received have always been great. It's almost like any random AA member knows what I would like better than my own family.

It's sad but totally true.

• Like 3

I would like to say

post-30739-0-37829100-1480007257_thumb.jpg

to everyone who requested Secret Santa participation. We officially have 40 participants this year! Amazing!

Participation requests are now closed post-30739-0-05495500-1480007393_thumb.jpg

I will be matching up Secret Santas so stay tuned to your inbox. I will try to have this done by Sunday night. You will receive a PM from me with your Secret Santa recipient's information and the answers to their questions. When you ship your item, you can PM me with the tracking number (again - not required but highly recommended) and I will contact your recipient.

In case you have not PM'd me your answers/shipping info ... PLEASE DO THIS ASAP! I will go through my inbox and see who is on the naughty or nice list. post-30739-0-31483700-1480007756_thumb.png

• Like 6