IGNORED

Boxed Jeepers Creepers in the AtariAge Store

Albert

It's Halloween Night and your girlfriend has been kidnapped by an evil wizard who wants to lump her into his undead bride! Armed with an unlimited supply of axes, you set out to rescue her, but you'll have to face hordes of skeletons, ghosts and green-skinned monsters!

You must kill them all in order to progress towards the wizard's castle! Can you save your love? This is one halloween night you'll never forget!

We've just added 100 boxed copies of Daniel Bienvenu's Jeepers Creepers to the store! Your goal is to save your girlfriend who is being held prisoner in an evil wizard's castle. To do this youll have to blast your way through four levels of oncoming hordes of monsters. If you'd like a boxed copy of Jeeepers Creepers, don't delay, as we won't be producing more boxed copies of this game in the future!

CV_JeepersCreepers_Store_News.jpg

• Like 8

Nice packaging Albert, I have a reissue cart from a few years ago, a manual (forgot from whom, might have come with it) and purple box from Team Pixelboy. But I gotta say the black is sexy. Any game update or same as the last revision? (Whatever version that was)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice packaging Albert, I have a reissue cart from a few years ago, a manual (forgot from whom, might have come with it) and purple box from Team Pixelboy. But I gotta say the black is sexy. Any game update or same as the last revision? (Whatever version that was)

The game is the same, sorry I missed this question earlier!

..Al

• 3 months later...

Having relatively recently devoted some significant time to Daniel's creation, it is highly playable and very enjoyable. A very much recommended purchase for the ColecoVision. My only advice is to remember it is best to hold down the button(s), rather than pressing them rapidly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvjYxuV3AY0

• Like 1