IGNORED

Sacred Tribe RESERVATION LIST

retroillucid

My son was asking how many hours did it take to make the game?

Real gem of a game.

Slugs are nasty.

I have your awesome joystick and will get the game this weekend.

Did you use that stick to beat the game? I figured it would work great for this! :) Oh yea, it is perfect for Go Sub too!

Edited by wolfy62

My son was asking how many hours did it take to make the game?

Real gem of a game.

Slugs are nasty.

I spent over 6 months on the game design & graphics (working on evening on it)

Not sure how many hours it really took, but I would say definitely over 500 hours easily

Designing a game from scratch take alot of time, for instance converting the Sacred Tribe graphics for the Colecovision took me a week or so

As for the programming & Music, maybe Oscar could answer this one

• Like 5

Ok I got mine today and just opened one up. I haven't had a chance to play yet, (although I know Oscar did an amazing job on this so I'm not worried about how fun it'll be at all), but holy crap do I love the box, manual, map and OL's!!!!

PLEASE keep making these boxes, they are so nice. The depth of colour on the front of box design is fantastic. I love the included pics of everyone involved as well, very cool. The map is obviously a very cool add on too.

I can't wait to play this, thanks again and congrats to Oscar, J-F, Toby and everyone else involved in this release. ??

• Like 4

That ROM release couldn't come soon enough, my only working Inty fried itself when I moved it to another room yesterday.

The power ribbon cable was delaminating (I already knew about this but didn't replace it yet) and when I moved it, a couple of those lines shorted out against each other, frying the logic board..should have kept up more on the preventive maintenance. This old hardware is a real pain in the arse sometimes.. Good thing I have an Ultimate controller Interface on the way, it's Pi time. I'm tying to get another Inty but this sure does bum me out, I barely got to play this game. :skull:

I like the ending. 121 diamonds :)

Any other hidden areas?

Wow, grips, are you really this good in every game you play? :o

I've just played a few rounds the last few hours and have not made it past 18 diamonds. :( I have to stop once in a while because my thumb gets much too sore.

I really wish there was a save-point somewhere in the world so that I wouldn't have to start exploring from the very beginning every single time.

-dZ.