IGNORED

Sacred Tribe RESERVATION LIST

retroillucid

Just finished the game. Great job to the whole team. I only wish there were even more areas to explore. For those working on it, take your time and learn the best route so you don't have to repeat areas you have already been too.

I'm hearing Sacred Tribe 2 will be arriving later this year with even more for us to explore.

• Like 1

I'm hearing Sacred Tribe 2 will be arriving later this year with even more for us to explore.

This year? ....hmm.... Maybe not this year

But I would probably be done with the whole game/graphic design before the end of the year

So, maybe early next year?

In the meantime, I'm slowly working on it, I've a couple stuff already done

• Like 1

But I would probably be done with the whole game/graphic design before the end of the year

Haha! I was half kidding, I just thought if I put it out into the universe it just might happen. :) That said, judging from the response, I'd say you guys have a hit on your hands and I can't wait to see where Sydney Hunter goes next.

Without giving anything away. I think you should include more of the "thing" in the final scene. That, and the whole game in general, was very Super Mario esque.

Haha! I was half kidding, I just thought if I put it out into the universe it just might happen. :) That said, judging from the response, I'd say you guys have a hit on your hands and I can't wait to see where Sydney Hunter goes next.

Right now, We're finishing the Colecovision version of Sacred Tribe

It's not impossible the sequel for Sacred Tribe could be released this year

I just have to find the main story to it

I already have few things done, so this might speed the whole process

I'll do my best to have something done soon so I can show you guys what's it's gonna look like

Received my copy today - thanks! Feels awfully light though... different grade/thinner card stock gatefold? Will have to open soon and see if the cart, map, manual, etc. are in there. lol

-edit-

And I was right! According to my scale, weighs .19 pounds lighter than previous homebrew gatefold releases. :lol:

Without giving anything away. I think you should include more of the "thing" in the final scene. That, and the whole game in general, was very Super Mario esque.

Except the jumping. Just sayin'... After a couple of days of playing I got frustrated of starting from scratch every time and dying in similar ways, so I stopped. It's unfortunate because the game looked interesting. I really wanted to like it.

Perhaps I'll try to finish it on my PC using the keyboard for control, if the ROM is published some day.

-dZ.

P.S. I didn't stop because it was impossible, I'm pretty sure I could have finished it. I stopped because I have many other games that bring me joy with less frustration so I played other things during my vacation (including WoW vanilla!) :).

Edited by DZ-Jay