IGNORED

Sacred Tribe RESERVATION LIST

retroillucid

Love the game and want to see more like it for the Intellivision.

Beat it last night after probably 20-25 tries. Was happy to discover I could entirely avoid some of the most difficult areas that were burning up lives, thanks to one cleverly hidden bonus area (even ended the game with 129 diamonds!). So far, I have found two "not obvious" bonus rooms. Are there more?

• Like 1

Love the game and want to see more like it for the Intellivision.

Beat it last night after probably 20-25 tries. Was happy to discover I could entirely avoid some of the most difficult areas that were burning up lives, thanks to one cleverly hidden bonus area (even ended the game with 129 diamonds!). So far, I have found two "not obvious" bonus rooms. Are there more?

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game! :-D

And congrats for finishing it! :cool:

That's the concept

Feel free to pitch your ideas/suggestion on how the next Sydney's adventure should be! :)

It should be cheaper, does that count? :rolling:

Seriously though and by looking at the pic above, if it goes in the direction of Ghouls 'n Ghosts or Castlevania, be nice to see the game evolve that way.

It should be cheaper, does that count? :rolling:

It comes with gatefold box, and a bunch of goodies. :|

That's the concept

Feel free to pitch your ideas/suggestion on how the next Sydney's adventure should be! :)

Able to defend yourself from creature. You're showing a jungle, you could enter caves, cabin, and small ancient rune to explore the area from treasures and secret weapon. You could have that specific area a mini puzzle or key to unlock the treasure room or a large angry boss room. Mini puzzle could use push stone to lock in specific place to open door or get to a higher platform.

Save feature could be added if the game get vast and large to save your progress. Weapons could be whip, boomerang, rocks that literately arch over everything, missile launcher, and definitely a flamethrower to take revenge on those bees.

Edited by Kiwi
  • Like 2