IGNORED

Sacred Tribe RESERVATION LIST

retroillucid

• 2 months later...

The time has finally come!!!
All the production of Sacred Tribe is completely soldout!

Thanks alot to those who bought a copy, you're the reason why we keep making new games
Speaking of wich, I'm going to work on the sequel to Sacred Tribe in the next months

To those who are downloading the rom without having bought a copy of the game, please consider a donation, that would be very appreciated! :)
Simply contact me here on AtariAge if you want to make a donation

ENJOY! :cool:

tribe.rom

• Like 12

Thanks alot to those who bought a copy, you're the reason why we keep making new games

Speaking of wich, I'm going to work on the sequel to Sacred Tribe in the next months

To those who are downloading the rom without having bought a copy of the game, please consider a donation, that would be very appreciated! :)

Ah, so the ROM was to be free all along, not just for the "Premium" buyers...

• 6 months later...

Is the related instructions manual available in pdf version?

Thank you.

Is the related instructions manual available in pdf version?

Did you ever get an answer?

If a game is available as an electronic download, the instruction manual should be included with it, and possibly the overlay image, too. They're part of the game, and often the instructions are essential to getting the most out of playing it.

If a game is available as an electronic download, the instruction manual should be included with it, and possibly the overlay image, too. They're part of the game, and often the instructions are essential to getting the most out of playing it.

I'm going to post the manual, overlay and map

Give me a few days and it's going to be posted here :)

• Like 1

Thanks to your comment, the feedback arrived!?

• 3 years later...

It has a Major Bug in it on that screen where you can fall into a pit near that guy that says you need 45 gems to pass with a mouse in it that you can't climb out of so you get stuck in a endless loop of dieing because you can't get out of the pit because there is no ladder out of the pit and if you try to move right you get blocked by a wall so you have to reset the game and start all over again. It's annoying how it has no continue or save points like Hover Bovver,Steam Roller and Lost Caves of Kroz. I wasted over an hour getting 45 gens only to have to reset the game because of an annoying major bug.