IGNORED

Eiyuu Senki shows as new and unpurchased in PSN despite purchasing in 2015

Gabriel

I can't find anything on the web about this, but I noticed a little weirdness in relation to this game within the past couple of weeks.

On the store, Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest has been showing as "New"(recently released). On my store it shows as unpurchased. The date the store shows the game as first listed is also this year instead of last year.

However, I purchased this game when it was released to the NA store back in 2015. Checking my download history, I see the game is still there, but oddly, it no longer shows a picture like other games.

Does anyone know if something squirrelly happened to this game? Like it was delisted for a while and then relisted?

• 3 weeks later...

Does the newly released thing on psn have any bonus items included with it? The closest thing I can see relating to what you're seeing is has to do with an older mickey mouse game on psn I had bought. I had it bought previously but then there was a promotion going on when if people bought it, they got a bonus game (an old genesis version of it) for free (I think it was actually one of the freebies for the month - I remember not re-buying it in the sale in case it turned my original bought purchase into a temporary rental.). That bundled item showed as new/unpurchased for me as well despite it being already bought/downloaded/installed.

That's the only thing I can think of what happened. If you needed to redownload it, try finding it in your download list and installing it from there. Although I'd have to admit it'd be rage inducing if they refuse to let you redownload it from that purchase history. (I did have problems with downloading things from the list with respect to the Project Diva F 2nd swimsuit DLC screwup the other year. It'd be in my list, but would refuse to let me download it until they finally fixed it over a month later.)

Luckily, I don't need to redownload it right now. It does show up in my list of downloaded games. However, the iteration in my download list shows up without a picture, which is a trait many (but not all) delisted games share.

Like you suggest, I thought the new listing was the game plus some previously DLC content or a special edition of the game. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

My download list suddenly has several episodes of some TV show in it, and it's not anything I've even heard of before, much less chose to purchase and download. And I've checked my payment accounts, there were no unexplained purchases during that time.

Plus, this may just be my misremembering, but I would have sworn I downloaded a couple of DOA5LR costumes which are no longer available to me in game and missing from my download list. But with all the DLC for that game and how confusing it's all set up, who can begin to keep track on that one.

• 3 weeks later...