IGNORED

Thea Realm Fighters early demo pre-alpha

nicolaspersijn

The video above is not indicative of the state of the game. I flashed it to my Skunkboard and it plays much faster/smoother on a real Jaguar. I don't have any video capture software but if you have a Skunkboard, I recommend that you try it out on that instead of using Virtual Jaguar.

Edited by atariLBC
  • Like 2

Wtf are yall talking about? Like seriously. I guess its a joke I don't get. Im lost

He's making fun of you. He's saying that all you need to do is combine the two roms into one file using the CAT command (conCATenate) and you'll have your combined 'final' rom. Obviously this isn't what you meant, you wanted to know how to integrate the two version together which is going to be nearly impossible without reprogramming the thing from scratch.

He's making fun of you. He's saying that all you need to do is combine the two roms into one file using the CAT command (conCATenate) and you'll have your combined 'final' rom. Obviously this isn't what you meant, you wanted to know how to integrate the two version together which is going to be nearly impossible without reprogramming the thing from scratch.

I figured that out already but thanks! Anyway it wasn't me inquiring about this it was somebody else. (I could care less about this game) I figured cat was some sort of command I wasn't familiar with that is why I asked him what is cat? Then af0l sent me a wiki link to the species cat. That was kind of funny and it made me smile but I wasn't bored enough to read any wiki articles but maybe I will later just for the hell of it.

Then there was the comment man man and I don't even want to know what that was about......

• Like 1