IGNORED

Thea Realm Fighters early demo pre-alpha

nicolaspersijn

He's making fun of you. He's saying that all you need to do is combine the two roms into one file using the CAT command (conCATenate) and you'll have your combined 'final' rom. Obviously this isn't what you meant, you wanted to know how to integrate the two version together which is going to be nearly impossible without reprogramming the thing from scratch.

It wasn't intended to make fun of anyone, just a joke because as you said, it's not as simple as just having 2 versions of a game and poof there's the combined ROM. The rest were just Unix jokes.

• Like 3

It wasn't intended to make fun of anyone, just a joke because as you said, it's not as simple as just having 2 versions of a game and poof there's the combined ROM. The rest were just Unix jokes.

Sorry, that was my typo. I meant HAVING fun with you, not making fun of

• Like 1

Then af0l sent me a wiki link to the species cat. That was kind of funny and it made me smile but I wasn't bored enough to read any wiki articles but maybe I will later just for the hell of it.

It was just a stupid joke, I'm like that sometimes... It comes form being married for 5 years to a highschool sweetheart of 20 years - must not get bored ;)

• Like 1

awesome ...

nicolaspersijn

thank you so much for this rarity

well.... work in virtual jaguar for me

but someone has other demo versions, at least one

a few years ago, a youtuber uploaded two videos

I downloaded these videos .... see some prints:

j8rarrC.png

v0v191F.png

Yup,that's the alpha version,i've talked to the dude who had them. Had 'cause he sold 3 TRF proto carts not too long ago which is unfortunate,but i don't blame him,after all he had his reasons. Now who owns the alpha that's now up in the air.

So there are at least 2 more versions

well,

My real intention is:

Get this material

Rip the sprites and sounds

And program the game on the mugen engine

the game can be fully playable with your mechanical and physical balanced

I hope to succeed here.

Thank you all in advance

For what? The Amiga? Acorn?

He wants to make a mugen game after he rips the sprites. (PC) I really dont see the appeal. Go rip primal rage 2 sprites from the playable arcade beta then we can make ourselves a real game. Hell we can even put it on the Jag you Are. :)

I don't see the appeal of making boxes... cut him some slack!

• Like 3

I don't see the appeal of making boxes... cut him some slack!

I was mostly just poking fun at TRF, not his interest in making a MUGEN game. I used to dabble in MUGEN myself back in the day. I made a 3dish voxel type background for that engine.

It was called 3D bliss. (inspired by the windows XP Bliss wallpaper)

I lost it over time though so sadly I have nothing to show now :(

But seriously, TRF is not the best choice fighting game to rip graphics from. That is why I suggested Primal Rage 2. Also because I have the playable beta....

EDIT... There is more info on the playable beta of that here

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

Its a demonstration for Atari that they never got. Its a demonstration of High Voltage Softwares success with the RISC C compiler, the GPU manager they developed and their ability to do without the m68k completely after startup.

http://www.3do.cdinteractive.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3492

Edited by JagChris