_ v,^ + punch

_ <, hold >, kick, punch

_ >,>,> + punch

I found these ...
Has anyone found more?
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose someone could get a screenshot of the trf logo screen in png format, preferebly at the original resolution, could they? I wanna use it on a prototype wiki. I took a screenshot of that youtube video but it has the bandicam logo on it, the screenshot before it was not in the original resolution either and seemed to be taken with a camera rather than a capture device.

I don't suppose someone could get a screenshot of the trf logo screen in png format, preferebly at the original resolution, could they? I wanna use it on a prototype wiki. I took a screenshot of that youtube video but it has the bandicam logo on it, the screenshot before it was not in the original resolution either and seemed to be taken with a camera rather than a capture device.

i have a logo i made myself,if you want i can PM you about it ;)

i don't know you guys but what do you think of this cartridge label i did for the game?

attachicon.gifTRF Cart Label.png

...I can't get past the crotch shots in the background lol - I feel it would deserve an original 3D text/drawing label and not a hodgepodge, no offense. Black label with green glowing... a cross between that of Turok and the Teque logo on black background would be cool.

You probably missed my post where I wanted a pic of the trf logo that shows when you first start. I think I'll upload your pic to the wiki anyway.

Edit: Here's the wiki article if you wanna see it:

http://hiddenpalace.org/Thea_Realm_Fighters_(Early_demo_pre-alpha_prototype)

Edited by Moo

...I can't get past the crotch shots in the background lol - I feel it would deserve an original 3D text/drawing label and not a hodgepodge, no offense. Black label with green glowing... a cross between that of Turok and the Teque logo on black background would be cool.

Yeah,somebody made me that suggestion of doing a complete black background. I'll start doing it on this weekend so no problem :)