IGNORED

Thea Realm Fighters early demo pre-alpha

nicolaspersijn

That does look better but the Jaguar logo, text and Teen rating (which is probably higher than teen rating) is too blurry. Since it's not an official release I'm not so sure about all the legal text and labeling anyways.

I'm not sure I like it but I threw this together for something more original...

post-985-0-43571400-1484445645_thumb.png

• Like 1

That does look better but the Jaguar logo, text and Teen rating (which is probably higher than teen rating) is too blurry. Since it's not an official release I'm not so sure about all the legal text and labeling anyways.

attachicon.giftrfx.png

oh hell yeah this looks awesome :D

attachicon.giftrfx.png

Would that stuff being blurry even matter when you're printing tho? I've printed stuff that was clear as heck and they aren't nearly as sharp on paper.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:ponder:

Yes, the same flaming trouble making assholes who keep getting banned from everywhere they go to - it's always got to be be everyone else and not them, right?

'Cause you dicks want to own the Jaguar scene and not give anyone who has great promise a chance, or i have to remind you the sandstorm that happend when Jon Court came to ask if there's anyone who could help him in dumping Gotcha online, but then various ***holes started doubting and even attacked him for asking such a thing?

...What's up Sauron? You got Triggered by the name MegaData?...i guess so :)

The only thing that got triggered was you being put on mod preview.

'Cause you dicks want to own the Jaguar scene and not give anyone who has great promise a chance, or i have to remind you the sandstorm that happend when Jon Court came to ask if there's anyone who could help him in dumping Gotcha online, but then various ***holes started doubting and even attacked him for asking such a thing?

LOLWUT? I know that English isn't your native language, but sometimes I genuinely wonder if you actually understand anything that you write.

• Like 2

'Cause you dicks want to own the Jaguar scene

Good lord, why would anyone want to own something with people like you in it? :D

If we wanted to 'own the scene' we wouldnt have released devtools, sourcecode, free games, etc, etc, etc.

What we would have done is created a super-sekret-hideyhole full of like minded totalitarian assholes and then kicked everyone else who didn't agree with us out of it. However, we failed at Step One: Get BANNED from everywhere else.

• Like 6