IGNORED

Rebooteroids Now Available

Albert

Yeah, I'm not shipping any copies of Rebooteroids via UPS. It's all United States Postal Service.

I'm in an apartment building, so UPS doesn't have access to the building interior. I came home from work early and hung out in my apartment from 4pm onwards.

I checked the UPS tracking site, and it says the package will be delivered end-of-day today. All of a sudden I get an update at 7:40pm that the driver tried to deliver the package but I wasn't home.

I go down to the lobby and I see a UPS post-it notice that wasn't there at 4pm. That lying sack...

I'm in an apartment building, so UPS doesn't have access to the building interior. I came home from work early and hung out in my apartment from 4pm onwards.

I checked the UPS tracking site, and it says the package will be delivered end-of-day today. All of a sudden I get an update at 7:40pm that the driver tried to deliver the package but I wasn't home.

I go down to the lobby and I see a UPS post-it notice that wasn't there at 4pm. That lying sack...

Happens all the time to me. I live in the woods and my drive way is a block long. I have a very truck friendly driveway(huge circular turnaround) and I keep it clear so UPS, USPS and FedEx can get in and out easy. Of course when we get a fill-in UPS driver, he leaves the packages at the end of the driveway by the road. Doesn't matter if it is raining/snowing or not. Just plain wrong. I also have been thru the lying USPS guy, Luckily, the new guy is better.

Jeez...I got my copy even before CJ? Now i feel just a tiny bit guilty haha.

Did I get the second copy (I assume Albert kept one) or has anyone else had theirs come in yet?

I know at least one copy I shipped arrived before yours. It didn't have very far to go, though. :)

..Al

• Like 2

Yeah mine arrived yesterday as well. I really like the new magnet Al! I need to get a picture together of all the AA magnets over the years as I believe I have one of each type and style. The buttons are really cool as well, not sure where they will go just yet as I don't have a jacket or anything that I would wear to put them on. Might put them on my blinds like my other buttons.

I haven't taken the game out of the plastic baggie yet and won't for a while. I'm making my wife wrap it up so I can open it on Christmas! LOL

• Like 2

Got my copy in the other day, was able to get to opening it. Love the extra goodies that came with it, also love that the atari age booklet fits in the box with the instruction manual. = D I did run into one problem though.. ..I have officially run out of room on my Jaguar shelf.. I'll have to get me a new one soon so Rebooteroids can hang out between Raiden and Ruiner Pinball.. I assume Rebooteroids and Raiden will get along fine, but Ruiner's always puttin' people on tilt, got a lot of (pin)balls that one does.

Gonna be able to give it a whirl this weekend. Don't worry space, I'll save you from those scary rocks!

• Like 2

Got mine today. Had a little trouble getting the rotator control to work correctly with the game. I've noticed the rotator setting will sometimes disappear between games to where the ship won't spin and I have to use the d-pad. *+# gets me back to the menu and I can reset it even though they look fine from the menu. Never had the problem with Tempest.

Got mine today. Had a little trouble getting the rotator control to work correctly with the game. I've noticed the rotator setting will sometimes disappear between games to where the ship won't spin and I have to use the d-pad. *+# gets me back to the menu and I can reset it even though they look fine from the menu. Never had the problem with Tempest.

Are you adjusting the Trim and Spin Rate controls? I find "high" trim and medium "spin" work best for me.