IGNORED

Rebooteroids Now Available

Albert

Mine got here today! And the customs skipped it entirely (usually you get a handling fee of 15 just to let you know who's the boss + 22% of the value). Santa's late, but noone holds it against him :)

Had a great time with it wit the kiddos, looking forward to sensless amounts more...

• Like 4

Finally got around to setting up some games after our 1500 mile move.

Score below is first game. Last level was upper 30s or lower 40s. Was a very sloppy played game.

Like the tweaks from last RC. Lot of levels slightly adjusted. Levels I used to clear in 10 - 15 seconds by just firing while spinning in circles have been tweaked so it does not work. Seems the game hates campers even more.

Like the "upgraded" graphics from the RC. Easier to see rocks with thicker outlines. UFO is too big. Too easy to shoot.

Only thing I'd change is less bonus levels. Every 10 levels instead of 5. Too easy to get extra ships. About only way to loss bonus level is getting lazy. Very easy with precise timing and shooting.

Excellent game. Thank you CJ and all involved. Worth the $$.

We're all toast when Rayik and masematte start entering scores :D

I won't clog up the online score board. I'll post when I get the high score. Still don't have much time to play, but looking forward to spending time with the game.

post-5453-0-90473700-1483326351_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Finally got around to setting up some games after our 1500 mile move.

Score below is first game. Last level was upper 30s or lower 40s. Was a very sloppy played game.

Like the tweaks from last RC. Lot of levels slightly adjusted. Levels I used to clear in 10 - 15 seconds by just firing while spinning in circles have been tweaked so it does not work. Seems the game hates campers even more.

Like the "upgraded" graphics from the RC. Easier to see rocks with thicker outlines. UFO is too big. Too easy to shoot.

Only thing I'd change is less bonus levels. Every 10 levels instead of 5. Too easy to get extra ships. About only way to loss bonus level is getting lazy. Very easy with precise timing and shooting.

Excellent game. Thank you CJ and all involved. Worth the $$.

I won't clog up the online score board. I'll post when I get the high score. Still don't have much time to play, but looking forward to spending time with the game.

Hey Rayik - Thanks for the comments!

The UFO is bigger on screen... but its hit-box is the exact same size as the other one. It is no easier or harder to hit than before :)

As for the bonus levels, not everyone can clear waves 50+ that easily... I needed the lives, so I figured others would as well!

I'm just happy everyone is enjoying it, it's been great to see the comments from everyone - I'd held onto this one for so long that I had no idea how it would be received. Having people compare it alongside Tempest 2000 is quite overwhelming.

Thank you, everyone :)

• Like 10

I just spent an hour playing Rebooteroids. Great game...

One thing I just noticed now that I never used much in the released betas was the Pause feature.

I really like that when you unpause the game, the voice counts down "Three... two... one..."

Rather nice, that...

• Like 6

This game SUCKS! Why are the graphics so shitty??? I thought the Atari Jaguar was 64-Bit!? Oh, well..at least the box art looks pretty when it's in my display cabinet :-o

Just kidding! ;)

Finally got a chance to pay this, excellent game! Definitely in my top 5 for Jaguar games. Nice work CJ, AA, and others involved in the project! :thumbsup:

• Like 5