IGNORED

Rebooteroids Now Available

Albert

On 12/16/2023 at 12:26 PM, grips03 said:

For those who don't know what harvesting is, when there is one rock left, shoot the ship, do this for all the levels as you play and you will have a higher score at the end of the game.

yeah I tried that shortly after buying the game when it was first released.  Got bored after about 20 minutes as it sometimes took a while for the next ship to appear. I think it would have been better if the high score table had the level reached alongside the score.  

• 2 weeks later...

Rebooteroids - Caravan Edition

image.thumb.png.96330dab89a7f6010a7b6961bb41e7ca.pngimage.thumb.png.8bcb80d1e917ff659de926a4e5d397c9.png

Rebooteroids - Caravan Edition is a modified version of the game used for the Blockbuster PRGE 2023 high score competition. The game only features a single mode, timed three minute ship on rock combat for the highest score.  A time bar has been added to the left side to add to the pressure. How much can you score?

Available now to all Patreons on the "RAPTOR Hunter" or above tiers, and also available to purchase in the patreon store for a small cost.

NOTE: ROM is locked to Skunkboard / GameDrive only.  Rebooteroids is still available in the AtariAge store.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Bought... Thanks for making it available as a digital download.

As I personally cannot justify buying physical cartridges for the Jaguar (shipping costs from US + import tax is insanely high nowadays), I hope that selling this as a digital download is a success. So that you might decide to sell some of your old cart releases as digital download as well (even if it is locked against a specific JagGD serial). [When license agreements allow that of course].

Robert

• Like 5

9 hours ago, rdemming said:

Bought... Thanks for making it available as a digital download.

As I personally cannot justify buying physical cartridges for the Jaguar (shipping costs from US + import tax is insanely high nowadays), I hope that selling this as a digital download is a success. So that you might decide to sell some of your old cart releases as digital download as well (even if it is locked against a specific JagGD serial). [When license agreements allow that of course].

Robert

Thank you! And.. working on it!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I used to think the movement of the funky background only made it appear that movement of rocks n stars was affected by player ship movement. I'm fairly convinced now the player ship influences speed and trajectories of enemies. Buh?

• 4 weeks later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Rebooteroids - Caravan Edition on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us!

Games:

20240305-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.32059e8d745bf14e18c6f37e6caf1b59.jpg