scalpel

NICE IDEAS : THE COMPLETE STORYBOARD REVEALED !

Before to post the new Interview (Timothy SCANLAN, CEO of Nice Ideas), I decided to reveal the complete storyboard of Nice Ideas

Go HERE

There are 63 PAGES and A LOT of surprises !!!!

Do not hesitate to comment here :)

Have fun my friends !

• Like 10

Nice. The Pizza Time game looks alot different from the concept im working on.

• Like 1

Awesome stuff. It would be cool to know the system that each picture is from. The ball game looks interesting.

Awesome!

Did that guy (Timothy Scanlan) tell you how much work was done for Adventure? There's a very cool splashscreen shown in the document

• Like 1

2 things I don't like about the proposed Pizza Time gameplay. "Race against the clock". And limited amount of jumps. More jumps are earned?

I want to jump how many times i wish too.

Awesome!

Did that guy (Timothy Scanlan) tell you how much work was done for Adventure? There's a very cool splashscreen shown in the document

No he didn't but I could do it, he's a Facebook friend now :)

We're getting there....

You're kidding ! This is HUGE ! Do you think you could do the game ??? :) :)

I could be proud you do the game after finding the picts :)

Wow, lots of cool stuff to look through. Great job, Inspector Scalpel!

Ahah, thanks Jason !

I hope to find more later. By the way, with the interview, I will show you more ;)

Edited by scalpel

Many, many heart-felt thanks. Reading the write-ups for the unreleased and unfinished games makes me feel like a kid again, drooling over game catalogs and the backs of game boxes.

Also, I love the line in the section about "Adventure", how the narrator is too polite to ask what this guy was doing in a tomb.

• Like 1

Is this document dated?

What cartridges and eproms does he have?

Around 1983. I can ask for more precision if you want.

I noticed missing pages in the scans? :-)

Yes, I know. I will ask him

Many, many heart-felt thanks. Reading the write-ups for the unreleased and unfinished games makes me feel like a kid again, drooling over game catalogs and the backs of game boxes.

Also, I love the line in the section about "Adventure", how the narrator is too polite to ask what this guy was doing in a tomb.

I like the part where the adventurer can only take on the next mission if they are courageous and rich to buy Mattel's next cartridge. :lol:

Bump N Jump has "dykes that must be jumped." ... I'm not certain I am comfortable with that type of game...

Would you rather jump "on them" instead?

• Like 1

Mmmmm ... Adventure. Love me a good RPG ... this one sounded like it was going to be good!

• Like 2

This is about as exciting as leafing through a new INTV catalog. I wonder how many of these games will have ROMs turn up.

I should have known Super Tennis also had ECS multiplayer. The final releases, Championship Tennis and World Cup Soccer, had that feature stripped out, unfortunately.

I'm very curious what kind of game Adventure would have turned out to be. There is no way it would have fit into an 8K ROM if it's the kind of game I first thought it would be. Maybe some kind of interactive "Choose Your Own Adventure Book" that gives the player choices and then refers to numbered passages in a huge booklet? Speculation about what this would have been might be as fun as reading through all that text again.