IGNORED

Nostalgia Nerd video on the Jaguar

madman

Very interesting and well put together video. I never really gave much thought to the controllers being from the Panther design and just used for the Jaguar but it definitely shows with the strange lip design towards or near the top of the controller and how it would match the Panther. Listening to it again also makes me realize how much Sam was trying to do what was best for the Jaguar, even if it ultimately would bankrupt Atari but after Jack came back due to Sam being out for his health issues, Jack was quick to cancel almost all of the Jaguar hardware projects near the end after the JagCD was finally released.

• Like 1

Great video! Makes me nostalgic for the times when I was hopeful for Atari and the Jaguar. :)

BTW: this talk about subscribing and stuff, am I the only one that doesn't have a YouTube account? lol Never felt the need to start one, though should have years ago to talk about games, music, show off collections or whatever.

The only reason I have a YT account is that I once messaged someone about a video. I don't subscribe to anything, YT just recommends stuff to me based on what I've watched recently. Generally even when there are good channels I don't care to watch something about a game or system I'll never play.