IGNORED

Any trouble unlocking achievements?

Metal Ghost

Hi all....as the subject line asks, has anyone else around here had trouble getting achievements to unlock lately that they would swear they earned? It seems to only be happening over the last few days on my home Xbox. I earned a couple of achievements on Saturday at a buddies house (first game time at someone else's house in years!). But they don't seem to be clicking at my own house.

I could simply be wrong and didn't actually earn the achievements. But I'm pretty certain that I satisfied the necessary requirements for earning the 'Curtain Call' and 'The Director's Chair' achievements in Rare Replay along with the 'Missing piece' achievement in Unravel, but no unlocks.

Just wondering if anyone else had noticed this happening, either recently with any achievements or perhaps with these specific achievements?

The Xbox One is a strange beast. I've earned achievements in games that didn't "pop" for several days after the fact. The game in particular I recall it happening in was Warriors Orochi 3. It was well over a year ago though, so I don't recall the specifics. I just remember thinking that it must have been glitched, but after a few days I checked and it had registered. Weird.

Here is a thread discussing the issue....

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637138

The main take away is that in most cases they eventually will unlock. Some people now say they have waited 2 weeks for an achievement to "pop"!

Cool, thanks for the insight. Yea, it's funny....I certainly don't game in order to pop achievements, but dammit it if I don't get a little mad when I did earn one and the achievement doesn't pop! :)

I can't recall how long ago or which specific achievements this has happened to me with, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time it's happend. But it's definitely been quite some time, which is why I was asking.

Ok, now for the waiting game! LOL