IGNORED

Atari 2600 "Marbles And Bars (1997)" Game

Atari 2600 H.E.R.O

Nice! I knew this puzzle game as "Tower of Hanoi" (I actually have a wood set) and I tried your 2600 version on Stella and also real hardware (using an harmony cartridge).

A couple of suggestions:

- PAL version displays 311 scanlines. Older PAL TVs will display in black and white with an odd number of lines, so you should correct this. Standard values for 2600 games should be 262 lines for NTSC and 312 for PAL. You can deviate a bit from those values, but you must ensure that PAL has an even number of lines for best compatibility.

- You should increase the "move counter" only when you drop a disk/marble on a rod, while currently it also increases when you pick-up one and each time you move from one rod to another while holding a disk.

- Maybe you might add some (faint, or it might be annoying) sound effect when you drop a disk.

Also, you could include a link to the roms for emulators and real hardware on your page. The current link only points to the directory with the bootable images of the osx16 operating system and you have to browse the google drive to find the roms (possibly throwing off inexperienced users)

• Like 1

Nice! I knew this puzzle game as "Tower of Hanoi" (I actually have a wood set) and I tried your 2600 version on Stella and also real hardware (using an harmony cartridge).

A couple of suggestions:

- PAL version displays 311 scanlines ... .

- You should increase the "move counter" only when you drop a disk/marble on a rod ... .

- Maybe you might add some (faint, or it might be annoying) sound effect when you drop a disk.

Also, you could include a link to the roms for emulators and real hardware on your page ... .

Sir,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We will consider As soon as possible, Exactly.

Thanks a lot.

Good Luck

• Like 1

Not Only For Current Topic, But Also For All Same Subjects/Topics, Let Author/Developer To Show True Address. Caching The Files Is Not Good Idea. .

Address of Files, Updates, Information, ... (Free And Easy with 2 More clicks !) Specified By Author/Developer.

Keep the Origin.

Addrees http://wp.me/P7spm0-4c

Edited by Atari 2600 H.E.R.O