IGNORED

O/T: Not A Happy Birthday

Eric7100

But tell us again how the cat and the dog you lost lately, (in the same time period I lost four cats, two because I ran out of money to feed them and they took risks trying to hunt. Kinda sucks to have a cat meowing at you and the best you can do is to give a few pieces of deer meat form your own dinner to them) matter SO SO much. I'm intrigued. Really. Go on. it THRILLS me when people who've never been without water whine.. I mean talk about their problems.

I got water. In fact, I just renovated my bathroom last year with a shower that has jets and a nice "rain" head, so I got plenty of water. I also stock pile on treats to give to my cat in between meals.

Last week my wife and I celebrated her birthday with lobster, steak, and champagne at a nice restaurant, and this week we're going to the CinéBistro (again) for dinner and a movie.

However, in between all of that I have time to slum it a bit: tell me more about your problems, I'd looooooove to hear about not having water. Go on, tell me how you really cope with your miserable life by posting nasty comments on online gaming boards. The world is dying to hear it. :roll:

-dZ.

P.S. Eric, sorry for your loss, mate, but yeah, posting too much about it here is not that healthy either.

I knew a guy once who's wife passed away. He was remarried within literally 3 months. I always thought he should of had more time for mourning his loss.

I think I know him! Is that the guy that knew that chick that lived over there by that place? I think he also used to work doing stuff for some company. Is that him?

I got water. In fact, I just renovated my bathroom last year with a shower that has jets and a nice "rain" head, so I got plenty of water. I also stock pile on treats to give to my cat in between meals.

Last week my wife and I celebrated her birthday with lobster, steak, and champagne at a nice restaurant, and this week we're going to the CinéBistro (again) for dinner and a movie.

However, in between all of that I have time to slum it a bit: tell me more about your problems, I'd looooooove to hear about not having water. Go on, tell me how you really cope with your miserable life by posting nasty comments on online gaming boards. The world is dying to hear it. :roll:

-dZ.

P.S. Eric, sorry for your loss, mate, but yeah, posting too much about it here is not that healthy either.

He's been whining nonstop for four years. I've just barely managed to keep my head above water but I keep it to myself. The ONE time I asked for help or sympathy in my situation, a moderator locked and deleted it in an hour.

Therefore, I cordially invite you to blow it out your ass.

He's been whining nonstop for four years. I've just barely managed to keep my head above water but I keep it to myself. The ONE time I asked for help or sympathy in my situation, a moderator locked and deleted it in an hour.

Therefore, I cordially invite you to blow it out your ass.

What exactly did Eric do to you to deserve you dumping on him in his time of loss? It must have been pretty bad.

I think I know him! Is that the guy that knew that chick that lived over there by that place? I think he also used to work doing stuff for some company. Is that him?

It's totally that guy! My friend's friend's cousin's step aunt "knew" him too, if you know what I mean. ;)

• 1 month later...