IGNORED

FS: Vectrex with Yasi/Protector Wraps no image sound only

MrRetroGamer

Clean Vextrex with working controller and adorned with Yasi/Protector wraps (these are from 2007 I believe). Unfortunately the Vectrex does not display any image at all, not even a dot, but you still hear the sounds from the built in Minestorm game when you power it on. Sadly I cannot fix this but maybe you can.

$175 local pick up in Queens NY or we'll have to arrange for shipping in the neighborhood of $25-$30 depending on where you are.

post-41-0-97152800-1480012799_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-94469400-1480012813_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-45170800-1480012831_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-27290700-1480012843_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrRetroGamer

If I was local, I would consider it. Any chance you are taking a road trip to Dallas soon? :grin: You'd also have to move quite a bit on price for a non-working unit. Maybe I am crazy, but I wouldn't pay that much just for a parts machine.

FYI - You could probably have it repaired and then sell it for at least $250 - maybe more. If the repair costs you about $100 you can still get the $175 you are after.

If I was local, I would consider it. Any chance you are taking a road trip to Dallas soon? :grin: You'd also have to move quite a bit on price for a non-working unit. Maybe I am crazy, but I wouldn't pay that much just for a parts machine.

FYI - You could probably have it repaired and then sell it for at least $250 - maybe more. If the repair costs you about $100 you can still get the $175 you are after.

I'd like to get it repaired, can't do it myself unfortunately. Since there doesn't seem like much in the way of options for that, i have to sell it. Probably going to sell it in 3 pieces, console only, wraps, and controller. I know a working controller goes for a pretty good amount so I may have to go that way. Probably will unload a few of my other Vextrex items at that time, like the VecFlash cart I have too.