IGNORED

Please! Can we have one more Incognito run?

ACML

Hi Sebastian,

As for the price - a bit too early to say for sure, but i'm opting for $80 +-10% - it all depends on volume i can afford to get done without preorders - last time people had to wait more than i was expecting and i don't want to get into this again

some parts i need to order bulk, others are available in small quantities but with higher price - will see

As someone who also realizes HW projects I can fully agree. On the other side... you´re IMHO an absolutely trustworthy person in the community. So I haven´t any problems to sent the money (for example 75 USD for now, rest - if needed - when you´re ready to ship) now and wait half a year. Or 10 months. I know you make it, and as a father of 4 I know also that real-life is more important than all.

Just want let you know this, and I think, I´m not the only one in the community feeling this way.

BR Jurgen

• Like 7

Hi candle, I am an incognito owner right now - works great btw.. once I got the battery right ! doh!

What will the differences be between the two? Would this board work in a 400?

James

This looks to be an updated version of the Incognito, which replaces the 800 OS/personality board. The 400 has its OS on the main PCB and a replacement 800 OS board doesn't work with that.

There was a proposed 400 version of the Incognito which uses an SD card, and Candle has applied that idea in this new version of the Incognito.