IGNORED

Carrier Command "Hundreds of Missiles" bug/cheat

I just opened a box and found a piece of paper that a buddy printed up from me from way back when. It's an exploit for Carrier Command that is suppose to allow you to add missiles to you store. I don't don't have my ST set up so I can't test this (OK, I could bring up a emulator...;-) ) but I figured someone would want to try this. I did do a quick search and didn't find a cheat/exploit/bug mentioning this and I would hate to have it lost.

STEPS

1. While in the Walrus arming menu, select 9 Harbinger surface to surface missiles and put them into the AAV

2. Select the Avatar Chemical Laser and place it over the missiles.

3. Select he pd you want (ACCB, Virus Bomb, Fuel) and place it in the AAV.

When you've launched the AAV, look at its weapons and you'll find you have bit missiles and lasers.

On returning to the carrier, any missiles you have left will be added to your ships stores. Carry on doing this and hundreds of missiles can be yours.

Never mind. I tested this with Steem and it didn't add more Missiles to my stores when I performed the steps. I used the US version of the game, which would have been the one that my friend had so either the bug existed, I'm not doing it correctly, or it was BS but I don't think my friend would BS me and it's quite possible he showed it to me back in the day but the memory gets a little fuzzy when it's 28 years later.