IGNORED

Vectrex Wrap

actionarcade

Those sure look sweet! Especially yours, with the matching bezel… or it that an overlay? Didn't see any prices readily on the site… how much are they again?

I think around $25 or so plus shipping. Might have been about $35 for one delivered from Italy.

I've got the YASI Vectrex screen overlay, and then the wrap includes the art that goes around the bezel area as well as the sides. These are perfect for setting up on a counter when having people over. Would really like if a Star Castle one was made. I might have to design that myself.

• Like 1

When we apply new decals on pinball or arcade machines, usually spray the area down with glass cleaner so you can slide the decal around easily and into position. A wet base allows for easier squeegee-ing out of the air bubbles as well. Curious if that's similar to what people are doing for these... small enough area, so imagine you could just use your finger as a squeegee if need be.

• Like 1