IGNORED

Intv Extras • Super Pro Baseball kit

mthompson

By request, I've added 5x7 printed cards of the playbook I did for Super NFL Football. You can still download the PDF to print your own, but if you own the game these will fit in the box nicely. The manual & cartridge are in the photo for scale. Cards are printed double sided, so this photo shows 2 sets.

attachicon.gifSuper-NFL-Football-playbook-kit.jpg

I've also got the "kid-friendly" version of the Intelligentvision catalog now. Just select it on the menu when you order.

Thanks again for all the interest. Here's the link for Intv Extras: http://markthompson.us/intellivision

thanks for fulfilling my request :) Even if surely not only mine

Payment sent

I'm with everybody around here about the Mystic Castle kit

Hi, Mark,

Your site says that the Intellivision Revolution catalogues are "in stock," but there is no "Add to cart" button for them, only for the IntelligentVision ones. Is this an oversight?

-dZ.

Weird. The button shows in my browsers & phone. PM sent.

If anyone else has this problem, please let me know.

My Super Pro Baseball kit has arrived. Thanks, Mark. :)

Not to reopen a can of worms, but I still don't like (nor do I understand) why a new game has to be sold this way (in parts). I hope this isn't the wave of the future for new Intellivision releases, where you have to order the cart/shell, and then the trimmings, and then the box, just to have a CIB copy.

Speaking of the box, has anyone ordered one from Hatman yet? I sent him a PM about it, but he has ignored me so far. :?

Not to reopen a can of worms, but I still don't like (nor do I understand) why a new game has to be sold this way (in parts). I hope this isn't the wave of the future for new Intellivision releases, where you have to order the cart/shell, and then the trimmings, and then the box, just to have a CIB copy.

Speaking of the box, has anyone ordered one from Hatman yet? I sent him a PM about it, but he has ignored me so far. :?

This is only my GUESS. It takes a lot of family time and expense. This comes from my personal experience.

• Like 1

Just to be clear, so that we all are aware of your demands on how to run the community, there should be less releases a year (was it one or two only, right?), and they should all be fully packaged CiB units. Is this correct?

-dZ.

• Like 1

I do agree with you Eric that is easier to purchase a game CIB,so true! There is more work involved for the collector here,yet more interaction with more folks as well, I like that part of it.

I will however do what it takes to piece something together to get it CIB if I have to. As long as the price of that amounts to the same difference, no problem.

As for new releases, wow hard to keep up! If it is 6-8 per year,for me that is in the affordable range. If it jumps to ten,I will cut out fast food or something, turn off the heater or air conditioning to make it happen.Or sell something I don't need or play.It always works out! :)

Below 4 releases per year I see a fading Intellivision community and following.So, in that regard more games are certainly better than less for us all. :thumbsup:

And a better answer may be, it is hard for one person to orchestrate and put together the complete package and distribute it by themselves.

I am just one guy with my own opinion. just me.......out! Wolfy62

By request, I've added 5x7 printed cards of the playbook I did for Super NFL Football. You can still download the PDF to print your own, but if you own the game these will fit in the box nicely. The manual & cartridge are in the photo for scale. Cards are printed double sided, so this photo shows 2 sets.

attachicon.gifSuper-NFL-Football-playbook-kit.jpg

I've also got the "kid-friendly" version of the Intelligentvision catalog now. Just select it on the menu when you order.

Thanks again for all the interest. Here's the link for Intv Extras: http://markthompson.us/intellivision

Delivered! Thanks

• 4 weeks later...