IGNORED

Which INTY homebrews do you own?

sramirez2008

Great start, but be careful. It's addictive ;-)

With the exception of a few oddball variants, I'm pretty much just missing 4-Tris (all versions). Some of these can be difficult to find and/or pricey, but I'd recommend:

Space Patrol

Christmas Carol

Stonix

D2K

Ms. Night Stalker

Ms. Pacman

Super Chef BT

Most of the later Elektronite games

The upcoming Sydney Hunter game

I'm sure others will suggest additional favorites.

• Like 1

With the exception of a few oddball variants, I'm pretty much just missing 4-Tris (all versions). Some of these can be difficult to find and/or pricey, but I'd recommend:

Space Patrol

Christmas Carol

Stonix

D2K

Ms. Night Stalker

Ms. Pacman

Super Chef BT

Too late, caught the bug!

Thanks for the suggestions. I've been looking for Ms. Night Stalker. Also have Space Patrol and Stonix on the list, but I've already started saving up for an LTO Flashcart. I'm hoping that I can buy some of these ROMs as the carts do appear to be hard to come by. :(

Ive typed this before, but I think it is worth regurgitating: a Space Patrol re-release of say 100 carts would probably sell out f-a-a-t!

Space Patrol

Christmas Carol

Stonix

D2K

Ms. Night Stalker

Ms. Pacman

Super Chef BT

• Like 3

Every one except both 4tris (cge exclusive)

I think I am only missing what you are,Rev.

I do have Intelligentvision 4-tris. Great stuff, I have been very lucky just to keep up! :)

I love the artwork on the Gosub box and it is a fun game. I am going to play a serious amount of Intellivision Homebrew games coming up, great topic here! :thumbsup:

Edited by wolfy62
  • Like 1

I thought I owned them all. ALL! But I've been so busy I can't swear I have bought Go Sub yet. It's been a wild collecting year and I've been very distracted with things I rather not be dealing with.

Time to check my latest deliveries from Rev. Damn! Thanks to a couple of other brothers on this board I went to complete. Only one Version of 4Tris but I own one of everything...that are on the posted list.

I still have not picked a favorite of them... Christmas Carol is up there, Donkey Kong, Ms PacMan, Ms Nightstalker and Super Chef are great...Space Patrol. There is a lot of great work being done.

• Like 1

I believe that these are it:

Stonix

Space Patrol

Christmas Carol

DKA

D2K

D2KSE

Ms Pacman

Princess Quest

Lost Caves of Kroz

Boulder Dash

Sydney Hunter

Super Chef

IntyBasic

Go Sub

Ultimate Pong

Brickout

Number Jumble

Game Factory

I also bought roms for the rest that I hadn't picked up for one reason or another.

I mainly just want to play games, having physical copies is a nice bonus.

• Like 2

Christmas Carol looks really cool! Want Ultimate Pong so I can play with the family.

The Christmas Carol ROM is available for free and is totally worth the price :D Seriously, though, I've participated in every Carol vs Ghost High Score Challenge to date and even won a few patches. It's a really fun and addictive game :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Sweet! Like the display rack.

Thanks! Yeah, I've always had a thing for retail displays and the like. Would love a 2600 retail display cabinet someday. Vectrex and Jaguar too, but no way I'd ever want to pay the going rate for 'em. For the latter two anyway. Coincidentally, just picked this up today… think it's a Best Buy rack. Using it for audio media at the moment, but games look nice stacked up too:

post-13896-0-55099800-1480813071_thumb.jpg

• Like 2