IGNORED

Intellivision Day 2016 is Here!

First Spear

Well, I didn't realize this! I just bought four more $1 boxed games at the shop I visited before and a couple more expensive boxed games at a vintage toy shop today. Guess I got my Intellivisions some gifts then! :D

For years I bought any and all $1 CIB games I came across. Definitely buy the ones you're missing.

Darn it! My Worm Whomper is shrink wrapped,what should I do? I know I have cracked open a couple games over the years to play them, Beamrider, Dreadnaught some Elektronite games etc.

What do you guys think I should do? :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

You know what you need to do, rip that wrapper off it and start playing it!

The game is not much use if it's wrapped up in plastic is it? Time to really enjoy it and besides the smell of a freshly opened box will be worth it even before you start to play. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

You know what you need to do, rip that wrapper off it and start playing it!

The game is not much use if it's wrapped up in plastic is it? Time to really enjoy it and besides the smell of a freshly opened box will be worth it even before you start to play. :thumbsup:

That's what they were made for , to play and enjoy.. Not to set on a shelf and collect dust!!!!

• Like 3

Darn it! My Worm Whomper is shrink wrapped,what should I do? I know I have cracked open a couple games over the years to play them, Beamrider, Dreadnaught some Elektronite games etc.

What do you guys think I should do? :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

Why not both? Keep your shrinkwrapped one and pick up a loose cart for $20. Or find the ROM ;-)

• Like 3

Awww, I missed this thread a few days ago. I now have to wait an entire year to celebrate and play again. :(

Why not both? Keep your shrinkwrapped one and pick up a loose cart for $20. Or find the ROM ;-)

Because you have all the surplus! There are no more out there. :lol:

Call it an Intellivision week! Play something you like with someone you like and call it even! :)

If you have a Twitter account, tweet it! If you don't have a Twitter account, first make one, then tweet!

Awww, I missed this thread a few days ago. I now have to wait an entire year to celebrate and play again. :(

Because you have all the surplus! There are no more out there. :lol:

• Like 1