IGNORED

Aardvark for Atari VCS/2600

nanochess

• 7 months later...

Just received this game and, uh, wow. I should really be focused on other things, but I keep trying to get a little better at this game. Looks great, plays great and I thought that Aardvark walking in was pilfered from an 80's computer version. 

Not having played any version of this before,  a couple of questions popped up. Are the number and placement of the tunnels randomized in the arcade version, too? Are there a set number of anthills or can a player keep going until they run out of lives?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
54 minutes ago, nanochess said:

I was reading the thread and discovered I had forgot so many things, so I collected everything and made a small article about Aardvark.

I don't normally purchase the same game for multiple consoles, but in this case I had to make an exception.  This is one great game.?

<Edit> You had me at the 2017 PRGE wip.

Aardvark.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

I don't normally purchase the same game for multiple consoles, but in this case I had to make an exception.  This is one great game.?

<Edit> You had me at the 2017 PRGE wip.

Aardvark.jpg

Amazing! ? Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray Defender said:

Amazing article! The Awards are well deserved!  Such great ports, you and the team should be proud!

Thank you! This reminds me that I need to take a picture of the award along the game!

Edited by nanochess
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nathan Strum said:

I recall that James mentioned something about making additional trophies where teams of people were involved, but I don't know if that was speculative or something he was actually planning to offer.

James had a second one made for Space Game at our request so @mvo could have one as well. We covered the extra cost for the second one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

I recall that James mentioned something about making additional trophies where teams of people were involved, but I don't know if that was speculative or something he was actually planning to offer.

The second batch of trophies was shipped from here to James after the award show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Karl G said:

James had a second one made for Space Game at our request so @mvo could have one as well. We covered the extra cost for the second one.

You bet! Duplicate trophies are able to be made if they still have the design on file. PM me @nanochess and we can arrange for that to happen.

- James

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Nice lighting, it looks awesome! Congratulations again Nathan and everyone who worked on Aardvark, well deserved!

Thanks! I shot that in front of my monitor with a rendering of the box full-screen. (If The Mandalorian can do it... ;) )