IGNORED

IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0 Set (NEW)

pboland

Just in case people are reading the last post first:

IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0

FOR INTELLIVISION

There are only 100 10 copies to be sold and no more will be made.

Orders are first come first serve (Basically in order of PM's received)!

[see first post for pictures!]

Pricing is as followed. Each Overlay Set is $76.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00. Shipping to Canada is First Class International mail USPS $12.00. Anywhere else please contact for shipping. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 2 copies. Any more than that will require more shipping. IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE ORDERING MORE THAN TWO SETS I NEED YOUR LOCATION TO CALCULATE SHIPPING.

TO ORDER:

PM me with the subject line "IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0 OFFER" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).

Edited by pboland

IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0

FOR INTELLIVISION

There are only 100 8 copies to be sold and no more will be made.

Pricing is as followed. Each Overlay Set is $76.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00. Shipping to Canada is First Class International mail USPS $12.00. Anywhere else please contact for shipping. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 2 copies. Any more than that will require more shipping. IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE ORDERING MORE THAN TWO SETS I NEED YOUR LOCATION TO CALCULATE SHIPPING.

TO ORDER:

PM me with the subject line "IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0 OFFER" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).

• 2 weeks later...

IMAGIC OVERLAYS 2.0

FOR INTELLIVISION

There are only 100 5 copies to be sold and no more will be made.

TO ORDER: