IGNORED

GoldLeader

Skippy B. Coyote

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This gem of a human being offered me some Odyssey 2 games for quite a reasonable price, 50$ down to 35$, with 20$ priority air shipping which he then halved to 10$. If you ever get the chance to buy from him... DO IT! you will not regret it.

Big 'ol thumbs up from me. woo!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I sold GoldLeader my Founder’s Edition Evercade VS (at cost, I should note!) and it was a perfect transaction. I wanted the white Evercade VS and GoldLeader wanted the black one, but I wanted to be in the Founder’s Edition credits, so it was a great help to me! Johnny was very patient and understanding while the Founder’s Edition Evercade I ordered got lost in the wilds of Lancashire. Now we both have happy VS consoles :D 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Amazing seller and extremely friendly, helpful, and even exceeded all expectations. I bought a NES Everdrive for a great price and he even loaded it with games that included Huang DI. Packaging was excellent..., as in could have survived being shot out of a tank! 

Much appreciated!

20240315_221007.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...