IGNORED

The Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

Clint Thompson

I must have an older version of VJ because I could never get it past the intro title/game screen under emulation and hangs if I select anything, which is what I meant by not working under emulation.

I've tried it with PT, VJ 2.1.0 & VJ 2.1.2 w/ the same results. Hangs after selecting a game.

You asked for it and so here you go because emulators and stuff. No but seriously if you want to run it with Virtual Jaguar or Project Tempest you will need to run this one through jiffi first. That's what I did now it runs on both emulators.

What does running it through jiffi do?

Edited by CrazyChris

"Good News! All USA winner prize packages have been shipped! (with one exception due to incomplete address, winner has been notified for correction) so please keep a lookout for your gifts in the mail!

Please be patient for the international shipments, there were a lot of overseas winners and more paperwork and time required to properly ship these. Thanks for your understanding!"

post-985-0-73807100-1484555925_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Clint do you post all to the USA, haven't received Checkered Flag and Checkered Flag Alpha yet, Is it lost for ever by USPS?

It's not lost, it just didn't get shipped with the first shipment round due to being a larger package, my apologies. I've been swamped with work and moving so just really no time to attend to these things but I will work get the rest out here soon. You'll receive an e-mail when it ships.

• 1 month later...

Yes..what is the status? I was the winner of the Day 10 prize for the Virtual PCS cart, but never received anything? Was tracking provided with these originally?

I had forgotten about it until seeing this thread get resurrected and had recalled that I still hadn't received it.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I understand things take time but we're over 6 months since Christmas. I won day 9 and Clints not looked at my PMs. He must be ultra busy or waiting on something.

I'm sure he has seen your messages. I recommend you sit tight and wait. He will get your prize to you eventually, he's a good guy and I'm certain he hasn't forgotten about you. I think it was great what he did with the 12 days of Christmas, and I'm sure it was a bit overwhelming. Life tends to get in the way with these things sometimes.

It's not amusing at all in your case(s)...

Clint was actually doing something great for the community here (and not going for totally inappropriate cash grabs) Bravo! I'm sure he'll get things worked out. :)

It's nice to know you and I agree on something, Clint was doing something very good for the community! :)