IGNORED

The Atari Jaguar 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway

Clint Thompson

They found Santa's tomb in Turkey, I guess that's why Xmas never came

Yes, that's the only explanation. ;-)

I've learned a huge lesson running this giveaway and that is to not make 24 gifts available worldwide, it just proved to be too much, too time consuming and far too expensive. I also had no idea I would be moving and switching jobs multiple times and working extensive hours over the course of the year, which took up more time than I had. With that said, if I decide to do it again this year it's going to be strictly limited to maybe 2 gift packages but will remain open to worldwide entries. In reality, a few other guys and myself are working on something super awesome that will probably blow this out of the water completely and a Christmas giveaway probably isn't even necessary this year.

I'm obviously back around the forums these days because work life and life in general has finally calmed down to a point where I have some spare time to do some hobby stuff and I'm moving for what appears to be the final time this weekend (Thankfully). With that said, I know there are a few of you internationally that are still waiting on gifts - please send me a PM or e-mail if you haven't received your gift yet and we'll get you sorted with some super cool extras to boot.

Sorry for the delays, thanks for the understanding? It's not going to happen again.

• Like 1