IGNORED

Wanted: Atari 7800 or 2600 that have AV cable mod

Mendon

Hi Guys!!

I'm looking for an Atari 7800 (which I'd prefer) or an Atari 2600, each a complete system (power supply and joystick) that is modded with AV outputs. I've lost mine and you'd would really make this 65 year old stroke survivor happy!!

Message me, please!!

Thanks!!

Hi Guys!!

I'm looking for an Atari 7800 (which I'd prefer) or an Atari 2600, each a complete system (power supply and joystick) that is modded with AV outputs. I've lost mine and you'd would really make this 65 year old stroke survivor happy!!

Message me, please!!

Thanks!!

Would you settle for the Sears version of the 7800, the Video Arcade II? Believe it or not i have an av modded version of that console coming in the mail. Also coming is a 2600 Junior console that is av modded. PM me if interested in either.

Sean

The 2800 is the Japanese version not the Sears version.

Omg, i am fully aware of that. Everyone is. I happen to have a Sears model which is patterned after the Japanese 2800 and it is av modded. That is ALL i am saying. If the original poster is interested in that style then he will pm me i am sure. All this word policing and hall monitoring is an epidemic on AA. Good Lord people.

Omg, i am fully aware of that. Everyone is. I happen to have a Sears model which is patterned after the Japanese 2800 and it is av modded. That is ALL i am saying. If the original poster is interested in that style then he will pm me i am sure. All this word policing and hall monitoring is an epidemic on AA. Good Lord people.

You should stop dropping your falsehoods in the hall then. No one is word policing, just pointing out misinformation. Good Lord indeed.

You should stop dropping your falsehoods in the hall then. No one is word policing, just pointing out misinformation. Good Lord indeed.

Ok "pimp". U obviously are the smartest one in the room with the need to be right.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=atari+2800&id=081AA5FAB3C3C203CAEF7902F8595571ABD883E3&FORM=IQFRBA

Yeah, no similarities there! R u blind or just too much ego to accept what is right in front of you?

Ok "pimp". U obviously are the smartest one in the room with the need to be right.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=atari+2800&id=081AA5FAB3C3C203CAEF7902F8595571ABD883E3&FORM=IQFRBA

Yeah, no similarities there! R u blind or just too much ego to accept what is right in front of you?

By using Bing, you automatically lose the argument.

• Like 1

Super clever. I am sure he is flattered you've come to his rescue. Well played playa.

Only rescue needed here is for you from yourself. I'm sure you have a rebuttal for that too as it seems you have an answer for everyone about everything. Magical world you must live in for sure. So you go ahead and win the internet for us and have a Merry Christmas.

Only rescue needed here is for you from yourself. I'm sure you have a rebuttal for that too as it seems you have an answer for everyone about everything. Magical world you must live in for sure. So you go ahead and win the internet for us and have a Merry Christmas.

Appears you are suffering from Projection. Nice try, but likely you are talking about yourself without even realizing it. Hey, I'm sure that works for you often enough though so more power to you. With over 15,000 posts I am sure you are rebuttal-boy to the extreme. Nice how you failed to even address the fact you were wrong about the initial issue. Typical internet troll warrior. Truly. Thanks for playing and, yeah, Merry Christmas.

• Like 1