IGNORED

Intellivision 2017

Rev

Start saving fellow fans and enthusiats. 2017 is shaping up to a great year. Thanks to all for the support thus far and in helping keep our favorite system alive!

And thanks to all other publishers that release games and programmers and all involved.

So far I can only say that Air Raid and Jr Pac Man are coming pretty soon. (2017)

Any other releases by publishers feel free to share in here and ill revise the release schedule on my site after the new year.

• Like 10

Thanks Rev! :)

Looking forward to your new games and others, and by the way, I am hooked on a game from this year,GoSub. Very addicting.

When you look at 2016, I believe there were really only 8 releases or so,not too many.

I can keep up with that! Thanks to all, Wolfy :thumbsup:

Not to be a downer, but it sounds like 2017 will be the year that I am forced to give up my Intellivision collection, as attaining all of these new releases has become impossible.

Eric , it may be the year in which you choose which release to buy.

Don't need to really give up on collecting because you can have it all.

Just appreciate what you have and can have.

Just a thought !!

Cheers

Eric. :)

• Like 5

I don't see more than 6-10 releases in 2017. Maybe one every couple of months or a dollar per day. Just throw 4 quarters into a change jar every day and you're golden :thumbsup:

Great Advise Jason!! ??

Hey what does it come out to for us Canadians that have 39.5 %

Exchange rate for USD.

Lol

Not to be a downer, but it sounds like 2017 will be the year that I am forced to give up my Intellivision collection, as attaining all of these new releases has become impossible.

Of course. Stuff may be delayed. You never know.

What is the final count for 2016?

And think of this. How many colecovision games got released? Did pixelboy ever release those 20 or 30 budget games?

I feel sorry for CV fans! Lol

Why don't we get down off the ledge and see how 2017 plays out? :ponder: ;-)

After all the talk about 2016, it really wasn't any worse than 2012, 2014 or 2015. Unless someone's planning on flooding the market in the next 2 weeks... :grin:

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone or their choices, to each their own; but I for one will try to enjoy the Intellivision Renaissance while it lasts.

• Like 2

Will this "something" be an Intellivision game? :ponder:

I guess it could be Piggy Bank for the 7800 but really I think Intellivision is where some of my garage full of Intellivision Carts should be used for. I'm not sure they would fit anywhere else...I may have to sell some to Rev.

• Like 5