IGNORED

Project: Crash Course

Captain Spazer

Just a small project I made in 24 hours, I think it's pretty fun and very challenging. You drive a car on a road and try to dodge cars as you drive past them. The goal is to reach the top of the screen which will raise the difficulty making the cars go even faster. You get 3 missiles to shoot down the other cars in your way, but you only get 3 missiles, they can be refilled by reaching the top of the screen. Controls are: left and right to jump lanes, firebutton to fire your missiles, switchreset to start the game from the titlescreen, restart in the game and at the gameover screen. Hope you'll have fun with this silly title. It's main inspiration is the old Donkey.bas.

Namnl_s.png

DOWNLOAD - Crash Course.bin

Edited by Captain Spazer
  • Like 4

Just a small project I made in 24 hours, I think it's pretty fun and very challenging. You drive a car on a road and try to dodge cars as you drive past them. The goal is to reach the top of the screen which will raise the difficulty making the cars go even faster. You get 3 missiles to shoot down the other cars in your way, but you only get 3 missiles, they can be refilled by reaching the top of the screen. Controls are: left and right to jump lanes, firebutton to fire your missiles, switchreset to start the game from the titlescreen, restart in the game and at the gameover screen. Hope you'll have fun with this silly title. It's main inspiration is the old Donkey.bas.

DOWNLOAD - attachicon.gifCrash Course.bin

I tried it on both Stella and the Atari FB Portable - of course perfect on Stella, but will not start on the portable. Is there a way you could remove the title screen off the program and upload? It might work on the portable that way as it seems to hang up as its loading the title screen.

Nice game and congrats on having the first game modified for the portable!

Haha, thanks. I honestly don't know anything about the portable, I'll have to check it out =)

I marked it on the "Portable Compatible List" as the first modified game/ROM to be changed for the FB Portable.

• Like 2