IGNORED

Repro boxes (GENESIS, MASTERSYSTEM, SNES, N64, GBC, GBA, etc.)

GraziGamer

Hi guys, my name is Grazi and I'm from Brazil. Here in Brazil it's really difficult for collectors to find original game boxes, and when we find one it's not always in good conditions. So people love to buy repro boxes for their games, and the closer of the original, the better! The thing is, i'm moving to US and I would like to continue this work, but I'm still getting into your culture, so I would like to know if you guys like this kind of work, if you use to buy it, etc.. how do you like it?

I already made game boxes for: Sega Genesis, SNES, NES, ATARI, N64, MASTER SYSTEM, GBA, GBC. And now I have this project of start making consoles/handhelds boxes also. You can see in the image below that I'm working on a GBC Yellow box, 100% vectorized (except the screenshots), and now I'm treating the background image in Photoshop. So I think the result will be really nice!!!

I used to make repro boxes a long time ago, like this: (this material is different from what I'm using now)

And this is an exemple of the new material I found:

Now, few years later, I have studied Graphic Designer and I'm able to make a better job, because now I can improve the image so much more too.

Just remembering, the images are not downloaded from websites and printed, they receive a long Photoshop treatment, and many icons and texts are all new (vector).

So I would really appreciate if you guys could give some feedback of what you would like to see in terms of REPRO BOXES, like, 100% loyal to the original, custom version, etc. Just tell me :)

post-42011-0-07565100-1481912786_thumb.jpg

Edited by GraziGamer