IGNORED

game recommendations

grips03

I don't have any Homebrews but I do have a complete collection of original games. The must haves in my opinion are KC Munchkin, UFO, Attack of the Timelord and Smithereens. The next tier would be Turtles, Freedom Fighters and Pick Axe Pete.

Another option is getting a multicart like the 233 in 1. However, there is a long wait as I put my order in almost 5 months ago and still haven't gotten invoiced.

• Like 3

I don't have any Homebrews but I do have a complete collection of original games. The must haves in my opinion are KC Munchkin, UFO, Attack of the Timelord and Smithereens. The next tier would be Turtles, Freedom Fighters and Pick Axe Pete.

Another option is getting a multicart like the 233 in 1. However, there is a long wait as I put my order in almost 5 months ago and still haven't gotten invoiced.

multicart is from Packrat games?

I have the Packrat 233-in 1 multi-cart and like it. I also have the c7051. It's a pain to set-up and doesn't hold enough ROMs in my opinion.

Which games do I like? I do like some of the more rare games but I would not say that they are "must haves". For me, "must-haves" are the traditional classics like listed above but I do really like Frogger, Demon Attack and Atlantis. But they are not O2 specific classics.

I really dig Turtles a lot. :)

• Like 1

I agree that the Imagic and Parker Bros games are all really good.

Yes, the multicart is from Packrat... it seems there is a great demand and he is really backed up. I do get an email every few months so I know I'm on the list but I really want to try out all the games I don't have.

• 2 weeks later...