IGNORED

OT: A Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to All..

Mclaneinc

If you don't do Xmas then I hope you have a happy peaceful time of the year.

Xmas best wishes to all especially our wonderful developers of software and hardware, you are superstars but just as much to the forum users who make this place such a wonderful friendly place where experience and help flows like a super clear river.

A mega mention for Phaeron who just pops up everywhere creating ports of 2600 games, help on just about everything and the maker of Altirra and numerous other software tools of various types....Thanks Avery...

Another mention to Albert and the other mods for keeping us in check and hosting..Thank you

From me, a huge thank you for everything, you guys helped me when things were very low and even now when things are still a bit low I know I can come here and take my mind off things, it really helps..

Merry Xmas, I hope you have a wonderful time..

Paul..

• Like 10

Yes merry Christmas too all, and if you celebrate the holiday, then just say "Merry Christmas" and drop the lame "Xmas" crap. Might as well just say happy holidays if you don't want to say Christmas, half-assed xmas is just stupid to use except if there's no room on something for the full word Christmas. No offense to you, Mclaneinc, I used to use Xmas all the time too, but I grew sick of that lame word invented by jerks that don't want to use the word Christ and wonder why I let them sway me. Damn political correctness BS.

Edited by Gunstar

@Gunstar, I use Xmas because its less letters for my arthritic hands to type :)

I'm not big on religion but I don't have a problem with people enjoying it...As long as every one is smiling I'm happy..

So a Happy Christmas to you...

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to all, both here and moved on, your presence of mind, and carrying on.

You are my friends, and this much is true, I have nothing but love and adulations for you!

May the spirit of Christmas and the blessings it may bring be a source of happiness and success for you, my friends!

:)