IGNORED

VBXE enhanced games/programs

killersquirel

In my tagline, Moon Cresta (partly finished conversion from 7800 source code) linked. Only works on VBXE equipped machines.

Elsewhere in these forums from me - Quadrillion (on the page linked by CharlieChaplin)

Spectipede and Spectipede 320 - I converted these from the C= Plus/4 using a generated disassembly. Spectipede works in multicolour text mode on a normal Atari but the 320 version is hires and if on a VBXE machine will have enhanced colour.

I've also done other pics and stuff which are spread around the place.

Another place where VBXE stuff in included is in the firmware update and doc package but it seems candle's site isn't active.

A more comprehensive list (and downloads) of all the completed games and applications for the VBXE would be nice to see at Lotharek's website, and could only serve to better justify the purchase, and of course help the new owner of a VBXE to get started.

- Michael

• Like 1

Indeed, its a much under used item that offers real quality to the 8 bit, some of the game idea's look amazing when you base its on an old Atari, still with the new Tempest actually using it (well done PeteyM) it might start a trend (I hope). Just imagine how good those arcade ports could look and play.