IGNORED

Batman 2600 cover art.

TheCheeseLover

I'm making a homebrew Batman game for the 2600. And I thought about some cover art. I thought about doing it myself but where's the fun in that? Maybe YOU guys, with your creative minds, could make one? I'd like it featuring just batman and joker, Like the atari spiderman art. And maybe it could be batman fighting joker or batman using his grapnel with joker at the top. You don't have to, I'd just like it. :)

• Like 1

Oh, and about the game, batman starts at the first floor of a building fighting thugs with punching, kicking, and throwing batarangs. after you kill all the thugs batman automatically uses his grapnel to go to the next floor with more thugs. There are 5 floors in total. After you clear the 5th floor you go to the top of the building where you fight the joker, who takes 13 hits to defeat. After you hit joker 13 times joker falls and batman automatically saves him with his grapnel, the atari spider man music will play, and you move on to the next building. The layout is the same except the building has a random colour. However, to begin with, you will be at a yellow building. If a thug hits you 5 times you lose a life and you start with 3. The game will infinitely continue until you lose all your lives.

Oh, and about the game, batman starts at the first floor of a building fighting thugs with punching, kicking, and throwing batarangs. after you kill all the thugs batman automatically uses his grapnel to go to the next floor with more thugs. There are 5 floors in total. After you clear the 5th floor you go to the top of the building where you fight the joker, who takes 13 hits to defeat. After you hit joker 13 times joker falls and batman automatically saves him with his grapnel, the atari spider man music will play, and you move on to the next building. The layout is the same except the building has a random colour. However, to begin with, you will be at a yellow building. If a thug hits you 5 times you lose a life and you start with 3. The game will infinitely continue until you lose all your lives.

This game sounds like Spiderman on the Atari to begin with but I don't think Spiderman's music is really something that belongs in a Batman game. That is unless you are just hacking spiderman and hope to move onto adding the other non-spiderman game elements at a later date.

This game sounds like Spiderman on the Atari to begin with but I don't think Spiderman's music is really something that belongs in a Batman game. That is unless you are just hacking spiderman and hope to move onto adding the other non-spiderman game elements at a later date.

You're right. Wha do you think batman's music should be? And yes, this game was inspired by spiderman.

Edited by Spuffure

The art style is based on the Dick Sprang batman art. I want the content to be batman using his grapnel to scale up a buolding while the joker grins evilly from the top.

And if you want we might be able to develop the actual game together! :)

I see, I'm not an illustrator, I'm a graphic designer, so about the illustration what I can do is to make some composition of images that already exists.

And what about the cover style, do you already have one in mind? Spiderman uses the Parker Brothers style...

I see, I'm not an illustrator, I'm a graphic designer, so about the illustration what I can do is to make some composition of images that already exists.

And what about the cover style, do you already have one in mind? Spiderman uses the Parker Brothers style...

Parker bros. style please

Cool! Not sure about the writing though...

The logo usually goes on top so when you have the action above it makes for an unorthodox design. This in part was why it was hard to find the design you were looking for.

Anyway here is the same design without words.

batman366.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...