IGNORED

Merry and peaceful Christmas!

Irgendwer

To change the subject back to the original topic, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Atari 8bitters around the world! We may not all agree on politics, social and economic issues, and spirtuality, but there is one thing that brings us together: ATARI. I wish a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2017 to everyone!

• Like 5

Thank you for the kindness re helping the old lady but I see it as a thing anyone should do and it was a shame about her reaction, when I enquired after her with my friend Bob it became clear that she was a really active lady who had travelled the world and enjoyed nothing but having a trek about the country, sadly the 'youth' of today treated her badly on occasions and it put her off doing it which was an epic shame as it was what she enjoyed, these days she's bed bound because of age and ill health but it pains me to say it, she's safer now but the cost is her freedom, that is unacceptable to the likes of me when it comes to her ability to go out. Thankfully she gets lots of visitors and is taking it in her stride as it were.

While I am still able to tread this earth I'll still keep an eye out for the vulnerable and if my size puts the youth off them all the better....Just a shame that its a dying ideal with my around my age group being the last real bastions of this idea.

Perhaps morals and social outlook will change in time but from where I stand its in such rapid decline I fear the worst, pretty much an Escape From New York scenario eventually with the elites safe and every one else basically living in ruins.

To change the subject back to the original topic, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Atari 8bitters around the world! We may not all agree on politics, social and economic issues, and spirtuality, but there is one thing that brings us together: ATARI. I wish a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2017 to everyone!

Yes indeed, even though I've added a bit of doom and gloom above this post I really hope all of us and our families have a wonderful new year...