IGNORED

Christmas present / Jim Slide XL

1NG

oh my! I forgot to post this....

post-21949-0-11893900-1491471391_thumb.jpg

She told me to post this on the forums... I took the screen shot and never posted it as real life can make you forget your own name sometimes... while I was responding to another request, I hadn't sent this out! Jessica must really think I'm crazy now!

_T D__

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 8

Congratulations _The Doctor__!

You are the first one who did the game on difficulty crazy!

It took some time, so I guess it was crazy enough :grin:

And I am happy, that all the testing work made Jim Slide XL playable to the end.

BTW: Adventure mode has been solved completely some time ago)

• Like 4

Thank you, I did it a while ago and never posted it. To be fair it wasn't that crazy :). I did it from start to finish in a couple of hours, stopping to pet a persistent cat from time to time.

I like games with a story line that make you think and look a number of moves ahead to solve. Jim Slide XL is exactly that kind of wonderful game, the story line plus strategy, great graphics, and sound made this a winner. Those who know me can attest that I don't give praise that easily.

Time for JIM SLIDE XXXL!

Maybe we save the girlfriend or wife to be this time?

I thought the adventure was to train for the game so I did that first day...If you haven't done so already give Jim Slide XL a good play thru in all modes and game types, the variations are interesting

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I did it a while ago and never posted it. To be fair it wasn't that crazy :). I did it from start to finish in a couple of hours, stopping to pet a persistent cat from time to time.

I like games with a story line that make you think and look a number of moves ahead to solve. Jim Slide XL is exactly that kind of wonderful game, the story line plus strategy, great graphics, and sound made this a winner. Those who know me can attest that I don't give praise that easily.

Time for JIM SLIDE XXXL!

Maybe we save the girlfriend or wife to be this time?

I thought the adventure was to train for the game so I did that first day...If you haven't done so already give Jim Slide XL a good play thru in all modes and game types, the variations are interesting

My daughter would like a KIM Slide dlx (that's deluxe) companion game...

where Kim Slide saves her brother! Jessica can cheer them on!

Kim Slide good idea!

I would support this of course, but I don't have the time to do all the work myself. But I can do the final build, because the programming could stay like it is.

There is a free level editor available for Windows. So you can make new levels.

- Then you can do a new story. And new graphics with 100 lines height. (every other height should be possible, but I don't have a converter done for that yet)

- Put the levels in a logical order to fit the different difficulties.

- Some new sentences for Jim and Kim (and all other) as text. Some good and some bad/fail.

- Spoken wav records have to be built from the sentences with voice actors for Jim/Kim/...

- A new title screen has to be made

- Then I can built a new Kim Slide XXL.

I would build a new 1MB or 16MB cart from this. So maybe a 16MB XXL version will appear. Anyone who wants to help?

If you and/or your daughter like to do this, then we can do a new Kim Slide XXL together!