IGNORED

Did you get any video games for Christmas?

Shawn

Did you get any video games for Christmas?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get any video games for Christmas?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I got the Atari 2600 4 switch woodgrain model with Asteroids, Basketball, and E.T. That stuff was bought with money I got for Christmas. My parents got me the Intellivision Flashback, The Ecco The Dolphin Dreamcast Game that I can't remember the name of (it was defective so I returned it and got 12 Atari games,) Pac-Man World 3 on PlayStation 2, and Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure on GameCube, which I made a review of on YouTube the same day. Let's just say it was one of the best Christmas's I've had :)

Rounded up some missing Activision titles, including Pressure Cooker, Frostbite, Pitfall II, Plaque Attack. Snagged one of the few remaining Vectrex titles I never bought, Armor Attack (of all things). DiRT Rally for Xbox one. Shovel Knight and Star Fox Zero for the Wii U. Then picked myself up Mace: The Dark Age for N64, Vortex for SNES, Forgotten Worlds for the Genesis, Tropical Freeze for the Wii U, and a Vectrex Multi-Cart. Also about to rebuild a few DMG's with custom cases, buttons and lighting, as well as building a nice two button arcade stick for 2600/7800 with pinout switching so two button support will work with the Colecovision.

Basically I'm going to starve to death because I just blew a year's worth of game budget in two weeks.:(

• Like 1

Rounded up some missing Activision titles, including Pressure Cooker, Frostbite, Pitfall II, Plaque Attack. Snagged one of the few remaining Vectrex titles I never bought, Armor Attack (of all things). DiRT Rally for Xbox one. Shovel Knight and Star Fox Zero for the Wii U. Then picked myself up Mace: The Dark Age for N64, Vortex for SNES, Forgotten Worlds for the Genesis, Tropical Freeze for the Wii U, and a Vectrex Multi-Cart. Also about to rebuild a few DMG's with custom cases, buttons and lighting, as well as building a nice two button arcade stick for 2600/7800 with pinout switching so two button support will work with the Colecovision.

Basically I'm going to starve to death because I just blew a year's worth of game budget in two weeks. :(

So you bought those for yourself and didn't get them as a gift for xmas correct?

• Like 1

Now that's a haul! :love:

Btw: is that the special edition of Lady Bug? Thought those were sold out? Same with Boulder Dash and D. Scott's Star Castle... or are those box only?

They are sold out. I worked on Boulder Dash (layout for the box, manual, and cart labels using André Bolfing's illustration), and Lady Bug CE (game graphics and artwork for the box, manual, and cart), so I had copies waiting for me. It's just taken me this long to get around to having them shipped. D. Scott's Star Castle is a loaner for the sake of writing a review.

• Like 1

She decided not to wait the couple of days, but I got the NES Classic Edition from that push a couple days before Christmas. Oddly at that same time as I never do actually get games since no one knows what I want, at least that's new, or because ebay is scary, I gifted myself something. Found a spectacular condition Dreamcast in a box at goodwill for $6 which I decided to keep and use.

• 1 month later...