IGNORED

FS: 3D printed cases (FinalGROM99, FlashROM99, NanoPEB, C4CPC...), Tapuino

c0d3m4st4

I'd just like to say, as the designer of Jedimatt42's 32k memory expansion board for the TI-99/4A, these 3D printed cases for it are great!

I would have suggested one design change, and that would be to have the LED window in the front.

Regardless, c0d3m4st4, your work is excellent. Thanks!

-M@

I was thinking exactly of that for the new FinalGROM99 case... LEDs are bright enough to be seen even if they are 1 or 2 cm inside the case.

Glad you like the one for your awesome board :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Free bump for a great guy. I ordered two cases (for FinalGROM and the 32KB expansion) and they are top notch. The level of quality far surpassed what I was expecting honestly. He must have a darn good 3D printer ;) The accuracy is spot on. Highly recommended and pretty much necessary if you care about your boards :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Free bump for a great guy. I ordered two cases (for FinalGROM and the 32KB expansion) and they are top notch. The level of quality far surpassed what I was expecting honestly. He must have a darn good 3D printer ;) The accuracy is spot on. Highly recommended and pretty much necessary if you care about your boards :)

I agree! I've included a high quality close up photo here, so others can see how nice his FinalGROM cartridge shell is.

The second image is a lower resolution image of both items you mentioned... although I admit to painting the 32K expansion shell to match my TI so it's no longer 'stock looking'.

post-35324-0-21682500-1502719592_thumb.png

post-35324-0-25187300-1502719608_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all, I just received cases for the NanoPeb, 32K expansion and FinalGROM, and they are flawless.., the fit is perfect, and they are very very nice.. thanks c0d3m4st4!. I highly higly recommend them.. I also have the cases for the FlashRom and the mateos burner, and they are also awesome..

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi to all, I just received cases for the NanoPeb, 32K expansion and FinalGROM, and they are flawless.., the fit is perfect, and they are very very nice.. thanks c0d3m4st4!. I highly higly recommend them.. I also have the cases for the FlashRom and the mateos burner, and they are also awesome..

Thanks!

Glad you like them! :)

Some parcels arrived pretty fast... Seems your parcel took almost a month? :o I guess this means USPS is still as reliable as a chinese laptop battery replacement :( Shame service.

If anyone else has not yet received the parcel, please contact me.

Edited by c0d3m4st4

Hi! no they arrived on time, no problem with tha.. It's just that I was out of town for a while so it took me some time to finally try them, thanks again!

ahhh.. ok :D

Just added my SD2Vita adapters with nice 3D printed shells in case anyone is interested... not retro at all but... :P

IMG_20170826_201750.jpg

Edited by c0d3m4st4

• 4 weeks later...

For those who still prefer to purchase on eBay, i've moved all my 3D printed stuff to a new account: c0d3m4st4_3d

The other account was shared with a friend, and we were short of free monthly listings, so i decided to move all my 3D printed stuff to a new one :P Same items, support, quality and communication, only low feedback for now.. hopefully that will change soon :)

http://www.ebay.es/usr/c0d3m4st4_3d

Edited by c0d3m4st4

• 1 month later...

Last call for 3D printed cases before xmas crazyness gets nearer....

I probably won't be shipping anything to the US from December 5th to January 1st, i will take orders, but everything will be sent once the crazyness is over :) On eBay, S&H time will be increased to 30 days, no exception :P

Same to European destinations from December 11th

Yeah, i hate xmas :P

• 3 months later...

Hi are the C4CPC cases still available ? Thanks

Hey.

Sorry for the delay replying. Been ill for the last couple weeks and printer broke too :( Will hopefully get it fixed during the week now that it seems i'm feeling better and will resume printing asap. Will contact all those who got in touch with me asap.

Cheers!

Hey.

Sorry for the delay replying. Been ill for the last couple weeks and printer broke too :( Will hopefully get it fixed during the week now that it seems i'm feeling better and will resume printing asap. Will contact all those who got in touch with me asap.

Cheers!

Thanks, Looking forward to it :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/30/2020 at 8:18 PM, telengard said:

Do you still sell cases for a v1 NanoPEB?  I'm interested in purchasing one.  I have your FinalGrom 99 case and it is great.

Hey!

Yep, i still print stuff from time to time under request. Please PM me (as i reminder when i see the notification, otherwise i may just forget xD) and i'll get back to you during the weekend.

Cheers!