IGNORED

Atari SC1435 For Trade (or possibly sale)

Tempest

I have an Atari SC1435 monitor that I'm currently using with my Apple IIgs. It works great, but it seems like a waste of a rare monitor since there are now other monitor solutions for the Apple IIgs. I thought I'd just throw this up and see if someone was willing to make me a nice offer on it (preferably in trade, but I might sell it for a good price). You can see it in this picture:

gameroomv5_12.jpg

Stuff I'm currently looking for:

Tandy Color Computer 3 stuff

Commodore 1084S monitor

Exidy Sorcerer items

Shipping something like this is always risky. I'm located in SE MI and would prefer not to ship it if possible, but I can if the buyer is willing to take the risk (I have a pretty good track record with shipping monitors though).

Hi.

Interested about the SC1435, depending on the swivel stand type. Can you share some photos from the entire crt, along the disassembled stand?

I would like to pay instead the trade, anyway i have a 1084S-P1 for sale if you interested. Also please tell me you location, i dont know what is the "SE MI"... And i am at Hungary/EU.

thank you in advance.

Peter

Hi.

Interested about the SC1435, depending on the swivel stand type. Can you share some photos from the entire crt, along the disassembled stand?

I would like to pay instead the trade, anyway i have a 1084S-P1 for sale if you interested. Also please tell me you location, i dont know what is the "SE MI"... And i am at Hungary/EU.

thank you in advance.

Peter

SE MI is South East Michigan USA so the shipping alone would cost a small fortune.

I honestly don't think it has a stand, I'd have to check to make sure though.

I have an Atari SC1435 monitor that I'm currently using with my Apple IIgs. It works great, but it seems like a waste of a rare monitor since there are now other monitor solutions for the Apple IIgs. I thought I'd just throw this up and see if someone was willing to make me a nice offer on it (preferably in trade, but I might sell it for a good price). You can see it in this picture:

gameroomv5_12.jpg

Stuff I'm currently looking for:

Tandy Color Computer 3 stuff

Commodore 1084S monitor

Exidy Sorcerer items

Shipping something like this is always risky. I'm located in SE MI and would prefer not to ship it if possible, but I can if the buyer is willing to take the risk (I have a pretty good track record with shipping monitors though).

People like you make me SICK....................................................................................................With Jealousy:)

Nice setup, Tidy

Edited by Umberto

People like you make me SICK....................................................................................................With Jealousy:)

Nice setup, Tidy

Thanks. Here's more of it. It's changed a little since these were taken, but it gives you a good idea of what my room looks like:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/234562-tempests-new-gameroom-v5/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...