IGNORED

ATARI Cassette belts now available -1010, 410, XC12

Magic Knight

Hey There,

If anyones interested, - Ive got a Stock of belts/kits available for - 1010 models (both Japan and Hong Kong), XC12, and also 410 kits on Ebay,

post-34640-0-23709100-1483457261.jpgpost-34640-0-83883700-1483457263.jpgpost-34640-0-04434300-1483457262.jpgpost-34640-0-98765700-1483457262.jpg

Listings here

(UK) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sandimas666/m.html?item=122297041305&hash=item1c7978c199%3Ag%3A6okAAOSwopRYa7n2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Outside UK - http://www.ebay.com/sch/sandimas666/m.html?item=122297041305&hash=item1c7978c199%3Ag%3A6okAAOSwopRYa7n2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Anyone who is interested, but doenst use/like ebay/evilbay , can get these direct from me alternatively. just pm me for details.

Those who have asked recently for these to be avialable, i have contacted (as promised) to notify as when these are (now) available,

cheers

Magic Knight

• Like 10

No combined shipping discounts?

Hi, yes

Postage to the US is £3.50 and £0.25 for each additional item.

(europe £2.50+£0.20, UK £1.00+ £0.10)

Feel free to get a quote and or if done on Ebay - buy from the checkout, but dont pay - i will send an adjusted invoice to reflect the discounts.

Anyone already paid will of course be refunded the discounted amount,

Richard

• Like 2

Thanks!

Hi, yes

Postage to the US is £3.50 and £0.25 for each additional item.

(europe £2.50+£0.20, UK £1.00+ £0.10)

Feel free to get a quote and or if done on Ebay - buy from the checkout, but dont pay - i will send an adjusted invoice to reflect the discounts.

Anyone already paid will of course be refunded the discounted amount,

Richard

Thanks for the refund!

Just so you know, I tried to request an invoice and eBay said "Seller does not combine shipments." You may want to look into that.

Thanks!

Thanks for the refund!

Just so you know, I tried to request an invoice and eBay said "Seller does not combine shipments." You may want to look into that.

Thanks, i'll see if i can break this up on the listings pages so it does it automatically,

Update - Sorted (im sure)!

Edited by Magic Knight
  • Like 1

Will the 410 belts work for the original 410 (Japan) with the metal carry handle?

Yes - Both versions use the same belts,

see here (at Orpheuswaking part bit near the bottom in particular). - http://atariage.com/forums/topic/165991-atari-410-vsatari-410-1010xc1112-too/

100% recommend these belts. Magic Knight is a great guy to deal with.

In a thread I read, you mentioned that both 410's use the same three belts. Did you mean the old metal handle 410 and the newer Hong Kong 410 or did you mean the two metal handle 410's with either the wall wart or attached AC cord? I want belts for my old 410 with the metal carry handle and there is only one set available. Are you saying all flavors of the 410 use the same belts?

Edited by ACML
  • Like 1

Hi - Just an update - i have fullfilled 75% of the orders being sent out already and the rest will be desptached tomorrow.

Im currently running at despatching 24hrs after recieving orders, but catching up for same day hopefully shorlty. I'll catch up on positive feedback on Ebay at the weekend when i get the chance.

thanks,

Richard.

• Like 1

Magic Knight you are a stand up guy! evilbay ;)... it's nice to find the belts kitted together a opposed to hunting them down and ending up with a ton of belt you don't need!

Thanks!

Thanks Doctor,

Appreciate the kind words. I myself was fed up with it saw the spares availability out there as needing addressing.

Thanks Doctor,

Appreciate the kind words. I myself was fed up with it saw the spares availability out there as needing addressing.

I really appreciate you stepping up. It's wonderful to have these kits available.

• Like 1

Hey There,

If anyones interested, - Ive got a Stock of belts/kits available for - 1010 models (both Japan and Hong Kong), XC12, and also 410 kits on Ebay,

attachicon.gifIMG_0201-small.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0204-small.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0202-small.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0203-small.jpg

Listings here

(UK) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sandimas666/m.html?item=122297041305&hash=item1c7978c199%3Ag%3A6okAAOSwopRYa7n2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Outside UK - http://www.ebay.com/sch/sandimas666/m.html?item=122297041305&hash=item1c7978c199%3Ag%3A6okAAOSwopRYa7n2&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Anyone who is interested, but doenst use/like ebay/evilbay , can get these direct from me alternatively. just pm me for details.

Those who have asked recently for these to be avialable, i have contacted (as promised) to notify as when these are (now) available,

cheers

Magic Knight

Thank you so much. Received the belts.

• Like 1

Hi Magic Knight.

eBay (still?!) tells me you don't offer combined shipping, so would you be able to refund me that portion please? Just ordered XC12 and 1010 Hong Kong, thanks for making these available!

Cheers, Steve.

Hi Steve

Ive refunded the excess postage no problem. When i spot the payments, i note the postage vs qty and refund accordingly,

Although Ebay allows multiple discounts for the same item, it donest let me spread this over diffferent item, (unless i register myself as an official 'shop' (this costs a fair bit).

Belts sent out today!

Richard

Edited by Magic Knight