IGNORED

P R O ( C ) A T A R I - Issue 12 available now...

powersoft

PRO© ATARI Issue 12

Now available...

in German and English!

Its Winter time... That means ATARI-time... Nevertheless outside it is really cool and we try to get back the summer even it is only on your mighty Homecomputer... You feel like it is getting more warm feeling when look onto the cover?

This time it awaits the mighty Atari Maniacs:

Time For A Quickie (Fake Frogger! / Fatum / Fortress)

Air Support

The Great Return Of The Penguins

Whistler's Brother

13 Single-Screen-Submarines compare

Blow Sub

AtariAge Highscore Club

Drelbs

and for sure the Cover Disk with a lot of Images filled with new software and also more text...

Support the Scene and order today your issue in our Shop:

CLICK & PLAY ATARI...

www.proc-atari.de Kindly regards, your Markus

post-38004-0-32443300-1483565486_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Yes, the following games get a new packaging:

CAVEBLASTER+

ROLLTRIS / THETRTIS

RANSACK

the same like we do now with GET UP!

Which is more fmailar with the good old floppy games software released into the 80s / 90s

And a cool re-design by our mighty FRED of REWINDGAMES ... !!!

• Like 3

PRO© ATARI Issue 12

Now available...

in German and English!

Its Winter time... That means ATARI-time... Nevertheless outside it is really cool and we try to get back the summer even it is only on your mighty Homecomputer... You feel like it is getting more warm feeling when look onto the cover?

This time it awaits the mighty Atari Maniacs:

Time For A Quickie (Fake Frogger! / Fatum / Fortress)

Air Support

The Great Return Of The Penguins

Whistler's Brother

13 Single-Screen-Submarines compare

Blow Sub

AtariAge Highscore Club

Drelbs

and for sure the Cover Disk with a lot of Images filled with new software and also more text...

Support the Scene and order today your issue in our Shop:

CLICK & PLAY ATARI...

www.proc-atari.de Kindly regards, your Markus

What's the difference between proc and return?

I guess return is about vintage gaming, and proc is for atari only?

My copy arrived yesterday :thumbsup:

The content list above misses Xirius Defect XXL plus Sea Dragon and Periscope Up which are also reviewed. The feature article "Single Screen Submarines" covers all 13 arcade games like Sea-Fox, Sea Wolf, Sub Chase, Nuke Sub... you name it, it's there! I was disappointed there were no screenshots for this but it has led to more content in the magazine, saying that it looks like I didn't send them in :dunce: so here are a few:

seafox_%28cart_version%29.pngseawolf_ii.pngfire_one.pngsub_attack.pngsea_chase.png

Please support this Magazine guys, it's not for profit and somehow we have made it to three years, powersoft/Markus has stock of the 11 past issues which are all a good read. There is some new boxed 'budget' software including the excellent Ransack Game. Plus Bomber voted 2nd best game of 2015 in the KazKompo, which is a great Kaboom style game (joystick or paddles). These games have been donated by the authors to support the mag.

You can order things including quality T-Shirts with some of the cover art from the web site https://proc-atari.de/en/index

Post here or send powersoft a message with any questions

I will be starting work on Issue 13 soon so please send me some content on anything Atari and give some feedback. Hopefully with enough support we can increase the page count and have a slightly larger font too :)

Best Atari Wishes for 2017

Jason

• Like 1

My copy arrived yesterday :thumbsup:

The content list above misses Xirius Defect XXL plus Sea Dragon and Periscope Up which are also reviewed. The feature article "Single Screen Submarines" covers all 13 arcade games like Sea-Fox, Sea Wolf, Sub Chase, Nuke Sub... you name it, it's there! I was disappointed there were no screenshots for this but it has led to more content in the magazine, saying that It looks like I didn't send them in :dunce: so here are a few:

seafox_(cart_version).pngseawolf_ii.pngfire_one.pngsub_attack.pngsea_chase.png

Please support this Magazine guys, it's not for profit and somehow we have made it to three years, powersoft/Markus has stock of the 11 past issues which are all a good read. There is some new boxed 'budget' software including the excellent Ransack Game. Plus Bomber voted 2nd best game of 2015 in the KazKompo, which is a great Kaboom style game (joystick or paddles). These games have been donated by the authors to support the mag.

You can order things including T-Shirts with some of the cover art from the web site https://proc-atari.de/en/index

Post here or send powersoft a message with any questions

I will be starting work on Issue 13 soon so please send me some content on anything Atari and give some feedback. Hopefully with enough support we can increase the page count and have a slightly larger font too :)

Best Atari Wishes for 2017

Jason

Maybe some content about current new upgrades for atari 8 bit

• Like 1

Atari Maniacs...

THANKS really for all the support.

Again we got a bunch of new readers ordering all issues at once...

This support means a lot for me and my team.

Also really THANKS from the bottom of my heart to all loyals buying every single issue.

And keep so the spirit with the printed magazine alive.

The great team and myself we are planning issue #13

which will be different and something crazy you will never had before on Atari XL/XE...

• Like 2

Atari Maniacs...

THANKS really for all the support.
Again we got a bunch of new readers ordering all issues at once...
This support means a lot for me and my team.
Also really THANKS from the bottom of my heart to all loyals buying every single issue.
And keep so the spirit with the printed magazine alive.

The great team and myself we are planning issue #13
which will be different and something crazy you will never had before on Atari XL/XE...

Maybe you can establish a subscription model so people can subscribe for. a year and just wait for their new issue every cycle

EDIT: CORRECTED

Maybe you can establish a subscription model so people can subscribe for. a year and just wait for their new issue every cycle

The latest editorial talks about the plans for this year, I think the magazine will be on a less regular basis but be bigger - powersoft is hoping that people will order extra items to support his costs, so not the subscription model for the time being :)

Remove from cart doesn't seem to be working anymore, tried on iexplorer and firefox with no luck.

I've just ordered a T-Shirt and software to support the cause.

The web site is a bit fiddly - Click on the remove from cart button, then click on "update" (bottom left near the back button).

If anyone orders T-Shirts page down to select the size once you have clicked the add to basket icon.

post-19705-0-16291100-1485380779_thumb.png

Any issues send Markus "powersoft" a message here on atariage :)

• Like 1

Sometimes PayPal makes problems. No idea why this happens.

I will forward this issue to my webmaster of the page.

Should working any hour again :)

Tecno Ninja 25th Anniversary...

I got none in stock at the moment.

You need more? I can get them back in stock, if there is enough response.

Cheers

Markus

Sometimes PayPal makes problems. No idea why this happens.

I will forward this issue to my webmaster of the page.

Should working any hour again :)

Tecno Ninja 25th Anniversary...

I got none in stock at the moment.

You need more? I can get them back in stock, if there is enough response.

Cheers

Markus

yes I need one more techno ninja ;-) !! , will try to order again