IGNORED

GameBase 5200, Where?

k1w1

I just posted this on the 5200 forum and repost it here for maximum coverage.

I have been looking everywhere on the internet, usenet & torrent sites for GameBase 5200 and only find expired links or passworded zip files.

I have just spent the Christmas New Year break updating GameBase 7800 from 66 files to 112 and updating the database with more information. I am still tossing up whether to add all of the completed non published Homebrews. I will make this available to all in due course through the usual means.

I would like to give Gamebase 5200 the same update treatment but as mentioned can't find it anywhere. Any guidance gratefully accepted.

TIA

k1w1

goto here

http://www.gb64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4718&sid=6e63d40de5774c218df6ac1387a77741

Ask Dax, a nice bloke to supply password and link, which he will happily, may take a day..

He's like our archivist on there and maintains links to stuff, oh, ask in the thread, not by PM, its one of his rules..

I know it means joining another site but its the official Gamebase site and could come in handy later..In the mean time I'll see how big my copy is and see if I can upload it to somewhere..

EDIT: Wait, I'm just uploading it to Mega..

Link in 7mins

https://mega.nz/#!hlxXVKKS!mkLRBeZyDaMc95qNKeqoWaXu4aa218LElO7WruYaGUs

Ignore the daft get Megasync request, un-needed..

If you use Altirra make sure its at least beta 2.90b22 as it has the auto config code for a lot of the 5200 roms to save selecting the 1 chip / 2 chip bit

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 1

Thanks Paul, I am downloading your Mega link know.

I have tried to get on to GB64 but it appears they are taking no new members. The last sign up was in 2014. I also tried to get on to Dax through the EAB forum but he did not respond.

I will make my updated GameBase 7800 available next week sometime.

k1w1

Glad you got it, I'll ask James what is going on with the forum.

I'll look forward to the 7800 one

Thank you..

Oh in the 5200 GB I put up there's extra roms in the games part, not sure if all are actually in the Gb but I stored them there..

Edited by Mclaneinc