IGNORED

TI Music Theme Song

Omega-TI

If there was 'one song' that you think reflects the our TI-99/4A hobby what would it be?

If and when one is selected, I wonder if it's possible to stuff it into an UberGROM with a static photo?

It might be nice as background at Fest West this year as people arrive.

May 14, 1984 - Wake Me Up Before You Go (Wham!). Whimsical, yet perfectly describes what we all were feeling when TI abandoned the (home) computer market without much warning!

http://www.midiworld.com/download/2029 ... simple percussion and I don't hear more than three voices in the score =]

Edited by helocast

Tunnels of Doom! Such a great opening theme. A friend and I used to play that game for hours on end BITD. Come to think of it though, mostly listened to 80's music while playing since there wasn't much else to it besides sound effects. Stuff like Devo, Split Enz, Talking Heads and The Cars.

Really tough to pick just one. So many great tunes from games, etc. that you find memories of. Be nice to have a "Greatest Hits" compilation stuffed into one cart! And could be set to play each song once before repeating. :love:

• Like 2

The only "Song" of the TI99 is the Beep Sound that you can hear when computer powered on :D :D :D

;) ok, now seriously i remember that some years ago, Opry99er here on Ataryage composed a real song for Atariage group and all 99ers enthusiasts.

That's true! I dinged Owen as soon as I saw this thread. Perhaps he will make an appearance.

...lee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...